Calling All Firefighters!

/ Calling All Firefighters! #1  

CompactTractorFan

Tractor
Kubota BX25
I know there are quite a few firefighters on here and I was wondering if anyone is on either firehouse.com or Firefighter Nation?

/ Calling All Firefighters! #2  
I follow firefighternation.com on my Facebook, but I'm not active on that sight.

/ Calling All Firefighters! #3  
Many thanks to all of you who risk your lives to protect others. I'm not a firefighter, but my 39 yr. old son is a Captain in a large city here in NC, and is also a Chief of a Volunteer Department. He also specializes in Fire Dept. Web designs http://firewebdesigns.com/index.htm This profession is a true brotherhood... again, thank you!

/ Calling All Firefighters! #5  
I am a retired firefighter from Vaughan Ontario (local 1595) currently a volunteer firefighter in Burk's Falls. Was not aware of either of the websites you mentioned. Regards, firemech

/ Calling All Firefighters! #6  
I occasionally drop in at firehouse for news items but not the forums. The last firefighter forum I checked in on was dominated by what seemed to be jr. firemen.
I do try to keep up with incidents around the nation. The "secret list" or "global incident map".

/ Calling All Firefighters! #7  
I am retired now, but I used to scan both of those sites. I also liked the "Secret List" and Inciweb during fire season.