Can a Zero Turn mow high weeds in a bumpy pasture?

/ Can a Zero Turn mow high weeds in a bumpy pasture? #71  
The only trouble with that is the homeowner liability if they have an accident or wreck his equipment.

/ Can a Zero Turn mow high weeds in a bumpy pasture? #72  
One thing I really don't like to do is mow lawns. One, it costs money with no tangible return and 2, there are a lot of things I'd rather be doing anyway. At least Hay Dude has an impetus for mowing. I don't and it shows by the height of the grass before I cut it....lol

/ Can a Zero Turn mow high weeds in a bumpy pasture? #73  
The only trouble with that is the homeowner liability if they have an accident or wreck his equipment.
I'm in sort of the same boat with my rentals. I considered letting my renters use my mower and the wife said, no way, I asked why and she said because of the liability issue. If they want their lawns mowed more often than I do it, let them buy their own lawnmower and do it and my attorney agreed 100%.

/ Can a Zero Turn mow high weeds in a bumpy pasture? #74  
I'm in sort of the same boat with my rentals. I considered letting my renters use my mower and the wife said, no way, I asked why and she said because of the liability issue. If they want their lawns mowed more often than I do it, let them buy their own lawnmower and do it and my attorney agreed 100%.
Tenants mow the lawn. At least mine do. At the Duplex, I am currently giving one tenant a monthly discount to mow the whole yard.

/ Can a Zero Turn mow high weeds in a bumpy pasture? #75  
What is the thickest liquid you’ve used that HF pump on? I’m considering that for my next hydro change…
The cheap battery operated HF pumps don't last forever, why I always have a couple on hand, but for less than 12 bucks each (under 10 on sale), they are still a bargain however, they are battery eaters which is why I bought 5 Li-Ion D cells (rechargeable) and keep 2 in the pump and 2 in the charger. Much less expensive than using throw away normal D cells and like I stated, I've pumped diesel, DEF and SUDT with mine in the past. No one (including Amazon) sells them cheaper and most of the ones on Amazon are appreciably more expensive.

/ Can a Zero Turn mow high weeds in a bumpy pasture? #76  
Tenants mow the lawn. At least mine do. At the Duplex, I am currently giving one tenant a monthly discount to mow the whole yard.
You must live in an urban or suburban setting. I don't and my rentals all sit on multi acre ground so I don't expect my renters to mow the yards with a push mower anyway. They'd be out there mowing as a full time job.

/ Can a Zero Turn mow high weeds in a bumpy pasture? #77  
Nashville, TN traffic has gotten so bad that it could take 30 minutes to travel between rental properties even if they were on the same side of town, and it's no fun towing a trailer there.

/ Can a Zero Turn mow high weeds in a bumpy pasture? #78  
Commuter traffic bad here too. Not enough people left CA to make any difference. I try to schedule any hauling for the off hrs.

/ Can a Zero Turn mow high weeds in a bumpy pasture? #79  
All my rentals are contiguous to the farm so I don't really have to 'travel' anywhere to access them. Good and bad actually. Good in that they are all real close and bad that I get to observe the good and the bad.