Can I add anti-gel to my tractor

/ Can I add anti-gel to my tractor #11  
Double dose would fould the engine as it's not really fuel.
I've been "liberal" in adding it before, but twice the recommended about? No.

/ Can I add anti-gel to my tractor #12  
Double dose wont hurt a thing.
Have helped start a lot of equipment for others that never got the fuel treated properly.
Dumped a bottle of PS in the tank and filled the filter housing with PS they will start and run fine.
Have never used the 911 bottle but always kept a supply of the white Power Service on hand. Still do.

/ Can I add anti-gel to my tractor #13  
That's another thing that concerns me, I bought it in September.

Would it help or hurt to add a double dose or would I be better off following the directions on the bottle?
PS recommends double below 0f. I wouldn't hesitate to do that.

/ Can I add anti-gel to my tractor
Double dose would fould the engine as it's not really fuel.
Good to know, I'll follow directions.

It has an 11.8 gallon fuel tank so I'll check the gauge and do a best guess as to the gallons remaining and add accordingly.

Would 5 minutes idling at 1600 rpm be enough to get a good start on the mixing?

/ Can I add anti-gel to my tractor #15  
To clarify. I have 32oz bottle that says add the entire thing to 100 gallons, add to 50 gallons below 0. The latter is what I mean by double dose and it will not hurt anything. I've been adding this amount to every bit of diesel I've purchased.

/ Can I add anti-gel to my tractor
PS recommends double below 0f. I wouldn't hesitate to do that.
To clarify. I have 32oz bottle that says add the entire thing to 100 gallons, add to 50 gallons below 0. The latter is what I mean by double dose and it will not hurt anything. I've been adding this amount to every bit of diesel I've purchased
Thanks for the info. I will do a thorough reading of the bottle.

/ Can I add anti-gel to my tractor #17  
Used PS for 20+years,treat all fuel ,year round.Never a problem.Cheap insurance.

/ Can I add anti-gel to my tractor #18  
It has an 11.8 gallon fuel tank so I'll check the gauge and do a best guess as to the gallons remaining and add accordingly.
If your tank is not full, fill it up after adding the anti-gel and that will help mix it.

/ Can I add anti-gel to my tractor #19  
Thanks for the info. I will do a thorough reading of the bottle.
You do have an full extra can of fuel on hand, I hope. Good idea to read the instructions. :) My bottle(s) are out in the shop, so I can't quote the specs from memory.

/ Can I add anti-gel to my tractor #20  
Would 5 minutes idling at 1600 rpm be enough to get a good start on the mixing?
Both Yanmar and Deere state not to idle more than 10mins max. Too long of an idle creates soot on the exhaust side.