Can someone tell me where this spring is supposed to go? RTV900R6 model

/ Can someone tell me where this spring is supposed to go? RTV900R6 model
I would expect the spring to go somewhere in that area. There's also something to the left of the circle being partially covered by the rubber boot. That also looks like a loop.

That's the forward upper socket head cap screw holding down the injection pump. It looks like a hole from that pic,just not a spring end hole. :(

So now at least I know why I can't see the Governor mechanism: it's inside the engine. See part diagram 020400 for the 2006-2009 Worksite RTV900 on the Messicks site.

That spring I'm worrying about is not the Governor Spring as I thought since that spring, like the Governor is buried inside the engine under the Injection Pump.

So unless someone left the Governor Spring off and didn't reinstall it inside the engine*, I have no idea what that spring is nor where it is supposed to installed. I cannot see it on any part diagram and/or in the WSM.

Side Note: Is there a way to take a "pic" of a .pdf document and post it here, relatively simple? Instead of referencing the diagram, it would be easier if I just show them.

Thanks,

* ETA: What are the symptoms of not having the Governor Spring installed? My RTV has been running fine until I got the bio-slime, gunking up the tank.

Thanks,

/ Can someone tell me where this spring is supposed to go? RTV900R6 model #13  
So now at least I know why I can't see the Governor mechanism: it's inside the engine. See part diagram 020400 for the 2006-2009 Worksite RTV900 on the Messicks site.

That spring I'm worrying about is not the Governor Spring as I thought since that spring, like the Governor is buried inside the engine under the Injection Pump.

So unless someone left the Governor Spring off and didn't reinstall it inside the engine*, I have no idea what that spring is nor where it is supposed to installed. I cannot see it on any part diagram and/or in the WSM.

Side Note: Is there a way to take a "pic" of a .pdf document and post it here, relatively simple? Instead of referencing the diagram, it would be easier if I just show them.

Thanks,

* ETA: What are the symptoms of not having the Governor Spring installed? My RTV has been running fine until I got the bio-slime, gunking up the tank.

Thanks,

I have a rtv 900. I will look at it tomorrow and take a pic of where the spring goes.

I have a rtv 900. I will look at it tomorrow and take a pic of where the spring goes.

Thanks! Maybe one pic is worth a thousand words!

/ Can someone tell me where this spring is supposed to go? RTV900R6 model #17  
Are you referring to the pics on top of page 5? If so, it looks like the direction of tension is almost directly in line with the stop solenoid. Maybe the other end of the spring attaches to the stop solenoid structure?

I'll have to go look.

Thanks!

thats what im thinking. it works against the stop solenoid.

/ Can someone tell me where this spring is supposed to go? RTV900R6 model #18  
It could just be something out of focus but this looks like an eyelet the spring could reach. :confused3:

View attachment 684299

....and what is this?:
IMG_2322.JPG

thats what im thinking. it works against the stop solenoid.

I think I'm just going to make a bracket that fits under the SS and call it good.