"Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #21  
****... I answered about 75 questions and then the site crashed. Ain't doing it again.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #22  
I got a 95 but as stated previously by quicksandfarmer I learned most of it in high school and that was more than 50 years ago.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #23  
Got a 97, thanks to several lucky guesses. I do have a doctor's degree, it just isn't a PhD.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #24  
It doesn't seem to take all that much to obtain the "Piled Higher and Deeper' status. Just like the real world. I mean, who wants to work with these people? ;-)

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #25  
Two year AA in forest technology 94, missed a couple of Shakespeare quotes, I think you could score at least 70 if you were awake over half the time in high school.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #26  
Well, THEY are full of poo-poo juice! 81%, PHD and I barely made it out of high school.

Picked up a lot just from listening and life experience in the intervening 48 years apparently...

Most of my misses were Shakespeare and English History. A couple I knew better and just wasn't thinking.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #27  
I've always believed that you only get your primary education in 12 years of learning institutions. You get your real education in the real world.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #30  
I got a 96%. ha ha, just a high school education. SO much for a PHD., What a joke. I do read, alot.

LNK