Can you identify this tractor just by looking at the back

/ Can you identify this tractor just by looking at the back #1  

Patcyr

Tractor
Tym 394
Hi, I m a new member and just bought a brand new tractor.(TYM 394). I really don稚 know much about tractors😊
One of the few souvenirs of my father 😇 is this picture of him on his old tractor.

I Am not sure if it is possible for someone to identify a tractor just by the look of his back ( a little bit like when we can identify a car looping at the rear end) or they are just too similar ...

Anyway I am taking a chance, perhaps someone can tell me a bit about the past of this one...😀😀😀

Thanks in advance
Pat

Attachments

• ECF95B27-B4AF-4DDD-9E1A-8EC3CEDA8A9C.jpeg
    ECF95B27-B4AF-4DDD-9E1A-8EC3CEDA8A9C.jpeg
    687.6 KB · Views: 385
   / Can you identify this tractor just by looking at the back #2  
:welcome: You've come to the right place for an answer and we're glad you did. :)

Expect our crew to have it nailed down within a page or so ... except for me totally not knowing this one. :rolleyes:

btw, Props on the new TYM!

/ Can you identify this tractor just by looking at the back #3  
Not sure about the tractor but I like the shiny jacket!

/ Can you identify this tractor just by looking at the back
   / Can you identify this tractor just by looking at the back #5  
The rear wheels look like Farmall, Maybe C or H

/ Can you identify this tractor just by looking at the back #6  
Definitely a C Farmall, but can't tell if it's a Super C, without seeing the clutch & brake pedals, or the brake chambers. A C has straight pedals, and band type brakes. The Super C pedals have a slight bend where they rest against the operator platform, and have disc brakes.

Definitely a C Farmall, but can't tell if it's a Super C, without seeing the clutch & brake pedals, or the brake chambers. A C has straight pedals, and band type brakes. The Super C pedals have a slight bend where they rest against the operator platform, and have disc brakes.

Thank you very much for taking your time to answer, it is really appreciated. I am now 51 and Each time I look at this picture for the past 30+ years I was wondering what model it could be since I remember he loved being on it, it is part of my memories of him being happy ...

I will now go read on it, just curious ...

Any idea of the price of a new C model then?

Good night And thanks again:thumbsup:
Pat

/ Can you identify this tractor just by looking at the back #8  
Thank you very much for taking your time to answer, it is really appreciated. I am now 51 and Each time I look at this picture for the past 30+ years I was wondering what model it could be since I remember he loved being on it, it is part of my memories of him being happy ...

Pat

By "New" I assume you mean a replacement for the one your father had, as they have not been made since 1951. That being said, you can probably buy one for $1200-3000 or so US currency.

In any case, here is a link to Tractor Data about the Farmall C tractor. Don't forget to click on the tabs for photos, engine, data, etc...

TractorData.com Farmall C tractor photos information

/ Can you identify this tractor just by looking at the back #9  

Pat

Price new on a Farmall C back then was approx. $1500.00 Super C's sold new for approx. $1700.00. That's according to TractorData

Price new on a Farmall C back then was approx. $1500.00 Super C's sold new for approx. $1700.00. That's according to TractorData

Thanks a lot for the info and the source , Have a great day !