Canada Day

/ Canada Day #51  
I’ve heard much worse things done, so it wouldn’t surprise me.
and what would be the goal ? nobody would do this without one ? although I am sane and rational so its hard for me to picture it unless someone think somebody else is pulling the strings behind the seen then again what would be that goal? inflate the price of wood ? loose millions of dollars in lumber revenue ? or strictly push the climate change agenda ? despite loosing millions in lumber revenue for the next 25 years

Last edited:
   / Canada Day #52  
Tinfoil hat time. Sheesh. Just keep trying to sow discord.
With all due respect, you seem to be adding fertilizer to his efforts.

Can't somebody even start a thread celebrating their nation's holiday without a few turning it into a political quagmire?

/ Canada Day #53  
Tinfoil hat time. Sheesh. Just keep trying to sow discord.
The Tinfoil hat analogy is not helping ether and just induce argument that wont go anywhere and insult to start flying... do you know how many time these labels got thrown at whistleblower or even simple prediction or observation and turn out to be true ? (not saying this is one of them)

Now I would be interested to see who make some of the out there ''theory'' and the motive behind them. What if some of these are exactly made to discredit future whistleblower that seem far fetch. Is that a tinfoil hat theory ?

Last edited:
   / Canada Day #54  
With all due respect, you seem to be adding fertilizer to his efforts.

Can't somebody even start a thread celebrating their nation's holiday without a few turning it into a political quagmire?
Point taken. I'll retract the statement.

/ Canada Day #55  
If arsonist was in a forest would he need any other motivation?

/ Canada Day #59  
Thank you for the chuckle. 👍

I don't know about your navy but it was a Canadian pilot who took down the infamous Baron von Richthofen in WWI... AKA The Red Baron.
Canadian where bad ass in WW1... they where the first one and only one who hold the line when they saw the mustard gas coming, they figured out by urinate in a piece of cloth and breathing through it, it would filter out the gas...

/ Canada Day #60  
Canadian where bad ass in WW1... they where the first one and only one who hold the line when they saw the mustard gas coming, they figured out by urinate in a piece of cloth and breathing through it, it would filter out the gas...
I've been doing that during the forest fires. 🤮