Canopy for 3015?

/ Canopy for 3015? #1  

cpita

Tractor
Branson 3015H & Farm Pro 2425
Who makes a good canopy for my 3015H with the ROPS?

/ Canopy for 3015? #2  
Branson has a pretty good canopy, you might check with your dealer.

/ Canopy for 3015? #3  
Who makes a good canopy for my 3015H with the ROPS?

The canopy that Branson sells is a good fit for the 15 series, I have one on a 20 series and the fit is not so good. It has to do with the angle on the ROP where the brackets mount between the two models. It is (from what my dealer told me) actually meant for the 15 series tractors. Should sell for around 400 bucks. By the way it's a metal canopy not "plastic", and painted to match the Branson red. Has some type of "deadening" materiel on the underneath side. Very nice top.

/ Canopy for 3015? #4  
I bought the same metal one from Branson. Fits ok, but slants forward a bit. It is all steel with a steel frame. I thought that it would give some falling object protection from limbs.
Perhaps a question for Dave would be, "can you trailer the tractor at highway speeds with it on and tractor facing forward"?

/ Canopy for 3015? #5  
I bought the same metal one from Branson. Fits ok, but slants forward a bit. It is all steel with a steel frame. I thought that it would give some falling object protection from limbs.
Perhaps a question for Dave would be, "can you trailer the tractor at highway speeds with it on and tractor facing forward"?

We are limited in California to 55 mph when pulling any trailer. Having said that, we haul Bransons all the time, forward or backward, with the canopies installed without issues. Now at 75mph like is legal to tow in many states, with a headwind...who knows how much they will take?

/ Canopy for 3015? #6  
Thanks Dave. You're probably are my closest dealer now since I moved from Oregon. You and Texas are about the same distance for me now.

/ Canopy for 3015?
Thanks for the replies, I live about 2-1/2 hours from the assembly/distribution warehouse in Plainview, Tx where I bought it. I'll call them tomorrow

/ Canopy for 3015? #8  
That's where I got mine. Drove over from Arizona and picked up a backhoe attachment and the canopy.

/ Canopy for 3015? #10  
2A478542-B405-4862-A4DB-FF019E99E9F0.jpeg
Factory canopy on my 15. Bought through the Arizona dealer. Someone mentioned being concerned about the downward angle but they are adjustable. Mine is tilted forward to block the sun. Not the best picture of the canopy. It is very well made. Fiberglass with a metal frame. Color matches perfect.