Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #72  
What si the name of those pliar?

i'm in canada. would be easier to try to find them in a local shop

It's called a locking grip welding clamp.

If there isn't a Harbor Freight store near you, they can be ordered on line from several sources.

Irwin Tool makes one but it's more expensive:

I'm sure they are available on Amazon.com if you do a search.

Any welding supply shop or upscale hardware store should carry them.

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520
It's called a locking grip welding clamp.

If there isn't a Harbor Freight store near you, they can be ordered on line from several sources.

Irwin Tool makes one but it's more expensive:

I'm sure they are available on Amazon.com if you do a search.

Any welding supply shop or upscale hardware store should carry them.
Tanks I'll try to check out a local welding shop. I have to stop at my MF dealer this week I'll asked if they ever had custumer with the same issue as I do.

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #74  
I'm watching this thread as I have the same issue on our MF1533. I have two hoses I cannot get off to save my life. Dealer could not give us an idea how to get them off. I'm hoping you find a solution so we don't have to cut them off and replace everything with something that actually works.

When the dealer added the FEL 2 summers ago, they routed the hoses where the wheel rubs them.. I cannot get enough play out of the hoses to get them away from the wheel.

Re-routing them is the solution but I cannot disconnect these two. The tractor did not use the connectors from 2005 through 2018. I wonder if the tech bothered to squirt anything in the female connector prior to jamming the male in. My guess is they did not.

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #75  
I'm watching this thread as I have the same issue on our MF1533. I have two hoses I cannot get off to save my life. Dealer could not give us an idea how to get them off. I'm hoping you find a solution so we don't have to cut them off and replace everything with something that actually works.

When the dealer added the FEL 2 summers ago, they routed the hoses where the wheel rubs them.. I cannot get enough play out of the hoses to get them away from the wheel.

Re-routing them is the solution but I cannot disconnect these two. The tractor did not use the connectors from 2005 through 2018. I wonder if the tech bothered to squirt anything in the female connector prior to jamming the male in. My guess is they did not.
Might try dousing them with something like PB Blaster and then pair of channel locks and try to rotate sleeve (collar) to break any rust bond loose... If you can get the sleeve (collar) to turn its possible to work them till it will pull or push to release....