Can't upload pictures

/ Can't upload pictures #1  

nybirdman

Tractor
Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT
I have uploaded quite few in the past;can't now for some reason.Anyone know what going on with this?

/ Can't upload pictures #2  
Seems like its working here.

Attachments

• DSCN1110 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1110 (Medium).JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 120
   / Can't upload pictures #3  
You have to resize them smaller now, seems to have happened after the last update. Very frustrating. Couple threads already describe the issue.

/ Can't upload pictures #4  
You have to resize them smaller now, seems to have happened after the last update. Very frustrating. Couple threads already describe the issue.
They need to be under 1MB, Muhammad is looking into it.

Aaron Z

/ Can't upload pictures #5  
Yep, what Aaron said. Except the look into it part. Little faith in fixing site problems here. Just have to adjust our uses and tolerate it. :)

/ Can't upload pictures #6  
I figured it out - at least for me. I had been able to resize to around 1.25 MB. Now I have to bring them down to around 700Kb.

/ Can't upload pictures #7  
On many other sites the max pic size is under 50kb or you can post a link to a photo storage site.

/ Can't upload pictures #8  
Yes George but most sites nowadays have re-sizing hacks built in so the user can upload virtually any size pic and the forum software will resize it to optimum. TBN used to do this.

/ Can't upload pictures #9  
Yep, what Aaron said. Except the look into it part. Little faith in fixing site problems here. Just have to adjust our uses and tolerate it. :)
Not sure if he knew about it before, I PMed him the other day and he just replied yesterday saying that he will look into it.
I suspect that its related to the fix for the double posting problem.

Aaron Z

/ Can't upload pictures #10  
Yes George but most sites nowadays have re-sizing hacks built in so the user can upload virtually any size pic and the forum software will resize it to optimum. TBN used to do this.

How long ago?

Not sure if he knew about it before, I PMed him the other day and he just replied yesterday saying that he will look into it.
I suspect that its related to the fix for the double posting problem.

Aaron Z
I was disappointed to see a double post yesterday, first one since he said they found the cause. :thumbdown:

This is the reason you can't post large pictures, it was recently changed:

mfs.JPG