Car paint and stains - any detailers?

/ Car paint and stains - any detailers? #11  
What is the normal color of the discolored area? Black? If so you might try this, although this approach would be to hide it instead of removing ...

/ Car paint and stains - any detailers? #12  
What is the normal color of the discolored area? Black? If so you might try this, although this approach would be to hide it instead of removing ...

OP posted a picture of the light color that is stained in the first post.
Back to Black works pretty well on plastic parts that are Dark grey or Black. Doesn't seem to work for light colored paint.

/ Car paint and stains - any detailers? #13  
OP posted a picture of the light color that is stained in the first post.
Ooops. I was looking at the darker area of the image, not the light colored paint. My bad!

/ Car paint and stains - any detailers? #14  
Ooops. I was looking at the darker area of the image, not the light colored paint. My bad!
No worries we all are trying to help

/ Car paint and stains - any detailers?
LOl - thanks for the help. I have tried about everything at this point except the magic eraser (I need to get one) - nothing has worked. It is really weird, it is normally White, but now the finish has a blue cast to it, and in some places, you can see where the blue cleaner sort of ran down the finish and left marks. I also tried vinegar and water as I read that it can sometimes help, it didn't. I guess if the magic eraser doesn't work, I will be repainting. Does anyone know if I can get some Mopar/Jeep touch-up spray paint in white and just scuff it down and repaint it? Then, get some of their clear coat and topcoat it. I want it nice and smooth so it doesn't look repainted, and currently the grill is in great shape with no chips or anything, so it seems I am lucky there.

/ Car paint and stains - any detailers? #16  
I wish I could help more but I can’t even tell you how to paint it. I’m not even sure if it’s painted or just plastic that is colored through out. Ive had good luck with rattle can paint if it’s a flat color but less so with glossy paint.

/ Car paint and stains - any detailers?
Thanks Dodge Man! I am not too sure either, I will have to do some research on this one.