Carbon Dioxide

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Carbon Dioxide #51  
Berkeley which has huge Toyota and BMW dealerships has already passed no new ICE sales in city this decade...

When "Stakeholders" spoke up council said you have 7 years to figure it out.

Is figuring it out simply leaving?

IMG_1350.JPG

MoKelly

/ Carbon Dioxide #52  
The explosion of human population is part of the problem. People like to move around. People like to move things around. There are many, many more of us.
That and the standard of living are subjects that are taboo to talk about, but are the root of the problem.

/ Carbon Dioxide #53  
Does everyone here reside in California?? Does that great state dictate what happens within our federal government? Partially yes, that's what our states do.

Evidently what happens in California is rippling across the country.

/ Carbon Dioxide #54  
It won't be long before nuclear fusion will replace fission and everyone will be happy.

/ Carbon Dioxide #55  
Does everyone here reside in California?? Does that great state dictate what happens within our federal government? Partially yes, that's what our states do.
No, but it’s been a harbinger for what’s to come many times in the past.

/ Carbon Dioxide #58  
It won't be long before nuclear fusion will replace fission and everyone will be happy.
I'd like to think so but fusion is a technology that has been 20 years away for my whole life. On the other hand we have fission technology and Uranium and Thorium resources that will last for at least 1000 years if we are serious about it, so it probably doesn't matter.

/ Carbon Dioxide #59  
Has everyone but Hay Dude and bigtiller forgotten about clean nuclear power?
I don’t understand why all the “Europe is so much smarter than the US“ crowd doesn’t push more for it. What’s France now, like 80% nuclear and they’re allegedly sooooooooo much smarter than us :rolleyes:
You want infrastructure? Build some new, modern nuclear power plants!

/ Carbon Dioxide #60  
I don’t understand why all the “Europe is so much smarter than the US“ crowd doesn’t push more for it. What’s France now, like 80% nuclear and they’re allegedly sooooooooo much smarter than us :rolleyes:
You want infrastructure? Build some new, modern nuclear power plants!

France smarter than us?

Not a chance:

- France sold us most of the US via the Louisiana purchase. Not smart.

- France was occupied during WWII.

- France speaks French.

Nuff said.

MoKelly

Status
Not open for further replies.