Carry All Choices

/ Carry All Choices #11  
I have a Priefert 3ph hay fork and use it as the frame for my carryall. Then, welded a platform that slides over the two forks and has expanded metal platform floor with angle iron supports around the side. I've made 3 different platforms... one for general use carrying rear weight, buckets, tool box, chains, etc. Another for 55 gallon spray rig. Third..well, spare until I come up with a need.

In my case, I already had the hay fork for lifting round bales and it made sense to put it to double use. When doing a max lift with FEL, I find it critical to add about 500 lbs to the rear carry all to keep rear wheels on the ground.

The carry all is THE most used attachment I have. It goes with me everywhere.

/ Carry All Choices #12  
Glowplug said:
I would like to find a basic 3-pt hitch carry-all frame like the one they sell at Tractor Supply but for a Cat II hitch. Does anyone know of such an item?

I bought a KK carry all, put some CCA board for floor and back. Best implement investment I made since I do not have fel:(

/ Carry All Choices #13  
JoeL4330 said:
DAP said:
I have a similar unit. I drilled some holes into it and bolted down some 2 x 6 pressure treated to make a platform and a back on it, then I bolted this NorthStar PTO Generator — 7200 Watt, 14 HP Required |PTO Generators | Northern Tool + Equipment to it.
QUOTE]

If your frame is like the KK discussed (see image), then I don't understand how the Genny PTO shaft runs ...

See attached ... I dont have the center strut ... The cam needs a battery charge so I whipped up a drawing .. sorry :rolleyes:

Attachments

• carryall.JPG
    carryall.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 207