Caution: Tractors are Very Dangerous

/ Caution: Tractors are Very Dangerous #3  
STRONGER WARNING: VERY VERY GRAPHIC!!!

If you can't stomach seeing people torn to pieces.. don't go the web site! Def. not for children.

Sometimes knowing what is possible.. will make you a safer operator. Seeing this stuff will scare the crap out of you! Be safe.. take your time.. follow the safety guidelines. If your leaving the tractor's seat.. shut it all down! God bless those poor people.

/ Caution: Tractors are Very Dangerous #4  
nasty /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Caution: Tractors are Very Dangerous #5  
This brought back some tough memories but thanks for posting. I hope every member and lurker looks at every picture and reads it all. I lost my right leg above the knee in a pto when I was 8. I consider myself very lucky. Folks, please be careful.

/ Caution: Tractors are Very Dangerous
You certainly know what you are talking about and I am glad that you have the strength to overcome your disability.

I'm not immune to human trajedyand suffering either, but having worked in forensic medicne with the district medical examiner for a number of years I've seen more than my share of it.

/ Caution: Tractors are Very Dangerous
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( nasty /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif )</font>

What is really nasty is that these kind of accidents occured in the first place.

Remember, safety does not happen in a vacuum.

A little education and prevention is worth a ton of cure....

/ Caution: Tractors are Very Dangerous #8  
Whew!! you got my attention.

/ Caution: Tractors are Very Dangerous #9  
I sent the links to a good friend of mine that has a bad habit of putting his hand in the baler. He's going to use a stick or something from now on.

/ Caution: Tractors are Very Dangerous #10  
I'm convinced ... thanks for the eye opener. Saying that tractors are dangerous is one thing...seeing those pictures drives it home. I, for one, would not like to leave my family a scene like that to remember ... Scozz