Celebrities I have met

/ Celebrities I have met #21  
There have been many....a few of the best......John Wooden.....Richard Nixon.....all of the Eagles.....Jackson Browne....Linda Ronstadt......Ted Kennedy.......Merle Haggert.....John Stewart......Kris Kristofferson.....Steve Earle.....Merlin Olsen......Kareem Abdul Jabbar (even played against him)......JAck Nicklaus......Lee Trevino......Alan Sheppard.....Joni Mitchell......Willy Shoemaker.....Wilt Chamberlain......and the list goes on.....

/ Celebrities I have met #23  
   / Celebrities I have met #24  
I spoke to Sandra Bullock through the speaker at the gate to her house one time. Does that count? Turns out she does not care that I have a hall pass. :ROFLMAO:

/ Celebrities I have met #25  
I was on an annual fishing trip with my dad and friends in Bull Shoals, Ar. I was leaning against the railing on the dock where the guides dock their boats and let their customers off. Some guy walks up and leans beside me. He said "thanks for taking my sons and me fishing today, we had a really good time and caught some good smallies". I glanced over and he was handing me 200 or 300 dollars, I couldn't tell which. When I looked up it was Phil Donahue. I didn't miss a beat. I said "I prefer to meet Marlo". He laughed and we talked for a bit. I had to finally tell him I wasn't his guide. when I saw his guide we looked nothing alike.

/ Celebrities I have met #26  
Well, I can't compete with any of you hobnobber's.

I did give Norman "Boomer" Esiason a speeding ticket late one night. So I guess you could say I got his autograph. He was not in a very good mood (circumstances being what they were).

/ Celebrities I have met #27  
I shot pool with Jerry Jones (owner of the Dallas Cowboys) back in the mid 80's in a bar in Stuttgart Arkansas.
It was a Monday night and the Saints were playing on the tv in the bar. He is from Arkansas and was in town for some duck hunting.

I have also shook hands with 3 different Rotary International presidents.

/ Celebrities I have met #28  
When going to UW in Seattle. Harry Belafonte - in concert. Peter, Paul & Mary - in concert.

/ Celebrities I have met #29  
My wife and I saw Bill Clinton when he was Gov. of Arkansas and just beginning to run for President.

She is from Little Rock and we were there for Christmas. We were shopping and he pulls up (driving himself) and double parks and runs into a store.

A while later he comes out of the store with a gift, gets back in the car and leaves.

So, we saw him but really did not meet him.

I was shocked he was driving himself with no bodyguards.

MoKelly

/ Celebrities I have met #30  
Used to see Charles Bronson rather often. He did not live all that far from me and skied on the same slopes. He was very quiet and stayed to himself o n the slopes. He bought me a drink once in an airport bar and we talked a bit.