Change out rear tire chains.

/ Change out rear tire chains. #11  
Nice looking chain, hope they work good for you.
Looking at the forecast I may get to leave mine off till Christmas.

/ Change out rear tire chains. #12  
I had V-bar ladder chains when I had the Ford 1700. Very heavy - not a whole lot of fun to install - installed on both front and rear. When installed - the little Ford could climb right up the side of a barn.

Rode like a cob when the driveway was frozen hard. Made plowing my mile long gravel driveway a whole lot safer, easier and almost fun.

The Kubota M6040 is CONSIDERABLY heavier and chains are no longer needed.

/ Change out rear tire chains.
I had V-bar ladder chains when I had the Ford 1700. Very heavy - not a whole lot of fun to install - installed on both front and rear. When installed - the little Ford could climb right up the side of a barn.

Rode like a cob when the driveway was frozen hard. Made plowing my mile long gravel driveway a whole lot safer, easier and almost fun.

The Kubota M6040 is CONSIDERABLY heavier and chains are no longer needed.
I've got V-bar latter chains for the front, they will come on if we EVER get winter here. Here pictured with my old Duo239's on the rear. It should climb walls with this setup.

IMG_3516.jpg

/ Change out rear tire chains. #14  
Today the weather was nice and warm so I decided to install chains on a backhoe. Well, it has an electrical issue and I couldn't get it started.

That meant I couldn't easily move it and get the chains installed, but then again, if doesn't run there's no reason to have chains on it.