Chemtrails

/ Chemtrails #71  
1995 Carl Sagan...
.... credulous presentations on pseudoscience and superstition, but especially a kind of celebration of ignorance”
... And unfortunately those who celebrate ignorance, deny science, follow cynical leaders and don't recognize that they aren't respected in return ... they vote.

/ Chemtrails #72  
... And unfortunately those who celebrate ignorance, deny science, follow cynical leaders and don't recognize that they aren't respected in return ... they vote.
Seems that most of those types live in places like California. Funny how that works.

/ Chemtrails #73  
It’s not that simple. Cloud seeding has been dappled with but isn’t really an operational thing. Cost is high and benefits are marginal. I have heard of ski areas funding this in the past, nothing in recent years. There’s also the issue of “stealing moisture” from clouds to drop in one area and not another. Those air tanker planes are primarily focused on fire retardant use during summer fire seasons. Aerial retardant doesn’t suppress wildfires in forested locations. Too much fuel in those situations. The retardant drops are used to knock down the flaming front for awhile, providing an opportunity for hand crews and/or dozers to construct fire line.
Cloud seeding today is commonplace and used by several states to counter drought conditions. Here is an example:

Harvesting the Texas Skies in 2022 - A Summary of Rain Enhancement Operations in Texas

/ Chemtrails #74  
There was a lot of talk about weather control during the cold war. It was going to be the next great weapon. But the US believed the Soviet's propaganda and vice versa, so each side thought the other side was farther advanced than they actually were. And of course there are a lot of incentives to think that, both due to game theory and for getting more funding and status for one's own weather control programs.

Of course we know now that they're all failures, with the possible exception of cloud seeding. Maybe. Sometimes. Something to keep in mind when people say it's ok to keep adding CO2 to the atmosphere because we can to clean it up once we develop the technology.
Weather modification (aka geoengineering) was developed by the USA military and was/is very successful and currently being used by various nations. There is even a international treaty signed in the late 1970's (currently 78 States parties including USA, Russia, China) prohibiting the military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects.

Weather modification was even used by the US Military in the Vietnam war to flood the North Vietnam military supply route (Ho Chi Minh trail).

/ Chemtrails #75  

There were biological experiments. More than we probably know about.
What amazes me is our societal pursuit of ignorance. Rather than learn and understand science, we celebrate truly stupid conspiracy theories. Not that such things aren't both possible and probable, but most of the tinfoil hat crowd simply doesn't apply and common sense, never mind scientific discipline to the probability of what they expound. The problem with that is the REAL conspiracies are dismissed by the noise of the false moon landing, contrail, Bilderberg, etc. nonsense.

/ Chemtrails #76  
Seems that most of those types live in places like California. Funny how that works.
When you ask someone with an Ivy League education, what a woman is… and they just can’t.

Seemingly the educated, are the least intelligent beings among us. We told everyone they needed a college “education“. Oddly, the result was more confusion and denying of actual truth.
College grads who cannot balance a checkbook, deny themselves, or understand opportunity cost, or accept basic biology. These are the elites filming themselves in the halls of power sodomizing each other.

Last edited:
   / Chemtrails #77  
When you ask someone with an Ivy League education......College grads who cannot balance a checkbook, deny themselves, or understand opportunity cost. These are the elites.
We have turned universities into vocational factories for some bizarre reason. Instead of going to a place of learning and learning we pay some money to go to a place where nobody takes the time and effort to actually understand the subject matter. The focus is no longer on education but graduation (and of course stick and ball bullshoot). Even in the extremes of academia, those who DO understand their subject tend to pidgeonhole themselves into very discreet specialization - mostly because instead of a universal education covering a range of intellectual pursuit it is all about "the" degree.

On the chequebook balancing thing: becoming really good at one thing is absolutely no help in being any good at anything else. In fact, our ultra-speciailzation often means no efforts in virtually any other skill. Why does that matter? When our eldest was in grad school, her corporate sponsor was a large business entity and when one of their top scientists visited I was invited to a lecture and lunch. The subject was a quirk of physics that this lady could repeat reliably whereas hardly anyone else could. At lunch I asked her what her secret to success was, and she replied "I can prepare the samples". She went on to explain that her grandfather was a watchmaker and she grew up at his side and had the ability to place probes into exceedingly close tolerances. My daughter (who had been in my shop since 2YO) beamed with pride and understanding. She can see a molecule in her mind down the the subatomic details and tell you how she is going to make it do what she wans it to do, but she still can't balance her chequebook. At least like her esteemed sponsor, she is an absolute whiz at preparing experiments for the synchrotron outside of her office door.

/ Chemtrails #78  
A Comtrail is produced when the toilet is flushed.

Sheesh, I thought everyone knew that.
1703429474014.png

This is what happens when the toilet is flushed.

/ Chemtrails #79  
   / Chemtrails #80  
It has been tried in the mountain states to enhance snowfall for ski areas. There were liability issues and they discontinued the practice. I wasn’t aware they were doing it in Texas. Interesting.
At best, cloud seeding will add about 10% more water output from clouds. Most times, especially during droughts, the conditions for seeding doesn't exist because of lack of moisture. It is no wonder that the state of Texas stopped funding the practice.