Buying Advice Chinese tractor

/ Chinese tractor
Thanks all for your replies , this will be my second tractor my first was a 1960 Nuffield with a blade on the back it proved to both me and especially my wife that we need assistance from a machine to maintain and upkeep our 28 acres, the lz504 (50 hp 4x4) we are getting from a friend in Melbourne who is a mechanic and yes he does sell on e bay , did say he will change all the fluids and give it what he calls a thorough pre delivery I work for a crane company so I have a little knowledge on diesels I ordered this tractor before I found this great site but I searched as much as I could find elsewhere on the net prior to ordering . Again thanks again
Regards
Leigh kohlman

/ Chinese tractor #12  
the lz504 (50 hp 4x4) we are getting from a friend in Melbourne who is a mechanic and yes he does sell on e bay , did say he will change all the fluids and give it what he calls a thorough pre delivery
Regards
Leigh kohlman

So you have bought a Luzhong by the sound of it. They are a copy of a Foton.
Can you tell us who is the dealer in Melbourne? Is it Agricat by any chance?
And welcome to TBN nice to see another down under tractor user.

/ Chinese tractor
Hi thanks he is Daryl Carr from knoxfield take care as there is someone else selling them there as well and they are dearer

/ Chinese tractor #14  
Leigh - Welcome.
I was in your shoes a few years ago and I treat my tractor gently and it treats me well. It is strong, reliable, and easy to repair - especially with help from this forum.

Below are pictures of just two accomplishments. This tractor really serves me well!

I just love how they print "tractor" on the side of the machine...just in case you weren't sure :).

JayC

/ Chinese tractor #16  
I just love how they print "tractor" on the side of the machine...just in case you weren't sure :).

JayC

Thinking you might confuse it with something else?

/ Chinese tractor #17  
I'm thinking I might need other ID'n on stuff in my yard......BOAT, TRUCK, DOG.....never know if I'll need it too.....:laughing:

/ Chinese tractor #18  
I'm thinking I might need other ID'n on stuff in my yard......BOAT, TRUCK, DOG.....never know if I'll need it too.....:laughing:

:thumbsup::laughing::laughing::licking:

/ Chinese tractor #20  

I already tried that. Boy, did the wife get pissed. Shouldn't have used the stapler, I guess...

JayC