CK 2510 won't turn over

/ CK 2510 won't turn over #11  
I'm betting on the Omni-present "bad ground"

Certainly a possibility. And easy way to measure that is a voltmeter between the negative terminal of the battery and the chassis of the tractor. while attempting to pull current. If a voltage is developed, that is NOT good. One way to pull current if you don't have a helper would be to turn on the headlights. Of course you can also just observe the headlights. If they seem normal brightness for a system not charging, then that alone is a good sign. If they appear dim or do not light, and the battery post voltage still measures near 12, then YES, a bad (corroded) ground or other connection is very likely.

/ CK 2510 won't turn over #12  
So far battery and connections up to the starter solenoid check out at just over 12 volts. No helper just now so can't do the other checks to see if there is a voltage drop when trying to start. K man, the tractor was bought new in August and has 52 hours. Was hoping it was something easy before calling dealer. All was good when I parked it. A couple weeks ago I started and let it run a bit so not sure what may have failed since then.
Dickster you only have 52 hours it just broke in. This is why I say for it being that low in hours then any problem with the machine is under warranty. My CK 30 HST has only 54 hours and I bougth it back 2013 and never had any real issues yet but if I did I would calling the dealer to come out and look it over or fix it. That is why you have warranties and not only that if you touch it then they could use that against you just sayin. Be safe than sorry.

/ CK 2510 won't turn over
Great advice K man. I will be calling the dealer this week. I'll keep everyone posted.

/ CK 2510 won't turn over #14  
Why don't you just remove the battery and take it to a parts store and have them check it?

/ CK 2510 won't turn over #15  
Great advice K man. I will be calling the dealer this week. I'll keep everyone posted.

You are welcome. Here in Ontario we do things different from the boys across the border. Our dealers take care of us at least mine has been very good to me and they have that reputation. Good luck

/ CK 2510 won't turn over #16  
Have you checked the position of all the safety switches - go peddle, PTO lever, etc. Any one could just need a bump to clear the start. On my Bobcat I almost always need to tap the go peddle to get it to start. I also have a seat safety switch that cam unplugged once - took me forever to find it.

Hope this helps

Thanks powerscol, I tried all those things but no luck. Time to call dealer to look it over.

I contacted my dealer and he is going to check it out. I'll let everyone know what he finds. Might take a while though, he's a one man operation with a store front and sometimes has another mechanic come on side.

/ CK 2510 won't turn over #20  
Did you try the lights ? Nice and bright ?