CK 2510 won't turn over

/ CK 2510 won't turn over #21  
Usually with safety switch, you get nothing. Click sounds like battery. I would check battery terminals.

/ CK 2510 won't turn over #22  
I'm thinking that the "click" is the fuel shutoff solenoid. May NOT be getting power to the starter/solenoid: I've got a belligerent safety switch in my clutch that much of the time keeps the starter from getting juice- I'd fix it but I think it's a great theft deterrent!:laughing: (actually the stop tang is nearly impossible to reach and it's weak- I'd likely just make things worse; so, I just live with it- several years now). Check your fuses! I once ran into a situation that turned out to be a blown fuse. That situation allowed me to actually learn where the fuse box was located!:laughing:

kUoa has given great advice that should carry you the rest of the way.

/ CK 2510 won't turn over
Thanks for all the suggestions folks. Turns out it was the seat safety switch. Dealer bypassed it for now. Back in business. Cheers and Merry Christmas.

/ CK 2510 won't turn over #24  
I didn't realize it had a seat safety switch. I can start my 2510 without sitting in the seat.

I ordered the tractor with a belly mount mower. Perhaps the switch is only included for the mower. I did not buy the mower as it was a hassle to install. Will likely leave the switch bypassed.

/ CK 2510 won't turn over #26  
aw, gotya, that makes sense. well glad ya'll got it figured out. I've wondered how the mmmower hooks up, but can't find any good videos of it online. I'm not in the market for one, but just out of curiosity.

Well, you have to remove the backhoe and it's brackets, then mount the mower brackets and mower. About an hour or more.

/ CK 2510 won't turn over #28  
Thanks for all the suggestions folks. Turns out it was the seat safety switch. Dealer bypassed it for now. Back in business. Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Thanks for letting us know, I was betting on a safety switch issue.

/ CK 2510 won't turn over #29  
Parked the machine about 3 weeks ago and all was good. Went out today just to start it and let it run a bit as the temperature had fallen to 15 F. I let the glow plugs warm up but all I heard was a click, the starter did not engage. I searched the forums but looking for specifics for my CK 2510. Any thoughts?
There is a relay just above the clutch pedal. Took me a while to figure my no start out. And sure enough that was what was wrong. Replaced the black relay and vavoom