CK30 sunshade & mid PTO

/ CK30 sunshade & mid PTO #1  

Duckdogs

Tractor
Kioti CK30
Does anybody have either of these 2 factory options on their CK30 HST ?

/ CK30 sunshade & mid PTO
Ok, well has anyone ordered either of these two?

/ CK30 sunshade & mid PTO #3  
What is it you want to know about them?
Some others here may be able to answer your questions.

/ CK30 sunshade & mid PTO #4  
Duckdogs.. Your first question, does anybody have sunshade & mid PTO. I guest you ask the second question, after nobody answered your first. Sometimes you don't get answered right away, it's just that way.... And it would help for you to receive answers, if you could be more specific with your question. Don't take this in the wrong way I'm just trying to help... cag

/ CK30 sunshade & mid PTO #5  
Duckdogs they are both available after the purchase .
The sunshade installs real easy.
If you are handy with a wrench you can install the mid pto.
Otherwise you can get it installed by a dealer.

/ CK30 sunshade & mid PTO
Wallace, cag & DK35vince, I have these 2 items on order and have been waiting awhile. That's why I ask. I just want to feel better hearing someone else say they too are still waiting. So..... has anybody ordered and received either of these?

/ CK30 sunshade & mid PTO #7  
I don't have these options but thinking about mid pto. How long have you been waiting?

/ CK30 sunshade & mid PTO #8  
What sunshade did your dealer order you? There is a sunshade that is suppose to be made for just the CK25/30, but the sunshades for DK Series and the DK65 Series do fit on those CK25/30's and look really nice.

/ CK30 sunshade & mid PTO #9  
I have a CK20HST and I order a sunshade with my tractor and I have been waiting since august of last year.... still holding my breath but the dealer keeps telling me Kioti held up on shipment of them.... they have offered to refund my money but I don't want my money back I want a sunshade for what I originally had it priced at or lower. They have also told me the price might change by the time they get them in but I think that is something Kioti needs to work out with the dealer because I don't feel I should have to pay for the lack of delivery... so I feel your pain...

/ CK30 sunshade & mid PTO #10  
Does anybody know, if someone at Kioti head office visits TBN. Cause man this is no good,you shouldn't have to wait for a sunshade that long,one may think the same for parts and after sale service. Now I don't want to speculate or make false statement here. I would simply like you guy's to read this post and ask yourself... What will the newbie think when he comes across this post... After all that's what the newbie comes here for EDUCATE HIMSELF... cag