CK30HST

/ CK30HST #1  

Nissan197

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3215 4WD
I am looking at buying a CK30HST hopefully by spring time. I have been impressed by them and have a dealer pretty close. Few questions I have are about purchasing.

Are tractor dealers anything like a car dealer? Do they have hold backs where they get $$ back from manufacturer when they sell a unit? Do they have to start paying interest on a unit after so many months? What is a good/fair profit for a dealer to make? I know they need to earn $$ to stay in business, but I also want to get the best deal I can.

Local dealer said he his trying to move current inventory on his lot and has set good prices on them. $16000 for CK30HST w/FEL. $20500 for that same setup with a backhoe. Do those prices sound reasonable or you think I could go to $15000? I would think the dealer is still making a profit. I think these prices are pretty much end of the year Kioti pricing, but I have no other Kioti dealer close to check. 0% for 30 months is attractive. Any help/opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

/ CK30HST #2  
Nissan197.....just visited another dealer yesterday and the prices you got were low in comparison to what I got. Of course, I'm in NY. Looks to be about $1000 difference in pricing...you're getting a good deal from what I see.
Jon /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ CK30HST #3  
Nissan, Yes we do have to pay interest on a tractor if it goes over the floor plan, and yes there is some money back from the manufacture in the form of a "salesmen" bonus
Is that much? No it all depends on the program the manufacture is offering at that time could be anywhere from$100.00 $300.00 and so on.
As far as % on profits dealers will make what they need to pay their help and progress forward to be able to serve their customers better, if some one thinks they are getting rich on a deal I will have to say I am not here 7 days a week because I am getting rich...
There is no 2 dealers that will have the same profits on a tractor heck I have heard of a Branson dealer that sells all of his tractors a list price now that what I call making a profit /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
The only company that I know of that sell a list is Harley Davidson.

I don't think you are going to get him down to $15,000.00 unless you are buying a truck load of attachments that he can make some profits.
I beleive you are getting a very good deal and you might want to grab it.
Keep in mind we as Kioti dealers got a pretty big increase /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gifon product for the new year and when old stock is gone new stock will reflect the new pricing, /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif So buy now and save /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

We did not get our new financing programs for the new year yet either, hope thay keep it the same or even make it a little better.
I think November and December were slow months for tractor sales and maybe the manufactures will look at that and help us and the end user with the financing programs.

/ CK30HST #4  
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Sound like a good deal to me. What model hoe. I purchased the same machine in May with a 2375 for 20,800. That was delivered /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ CK30HST #5  
Sounds like reasonable pricing to me. Wallace pretty well explained what dealers have to deal with. Don't be fooled, there is usually more profit in a lawnmower than a tractor!
Don't hesitate to get your tractor if at all possible, because prices WILL go up as they have done industry-wide.
BTW, I am not a dealer.
John

/ CK30HST #6  
Prices change a little by different regions but your price seems pretty good. Last April, my CK30hst with fel was 16,500 and the bh (kb2375) in July was 5,500. I had another dealer that was 1,000 more just for the tractor with fel. I'd seriously think of an earlier purchase date if you can and before the prices go up as all things seem to do. Good luck.

/ CK30HST #8  
Yeah, better jump on that price, won't find a 2006 model priced that low...unless like Wallace said you are buying a LOT of equipment. Don't expect him to move on that price, $15,000 is not reasonable at all. Hope everybody had a great New Year!

/ CK30HST #9  
Very good job of explaining it Rick. I agree with everyone else. Hard to beat that price.

KO

/ CK30HST #10  
I bought my CK30HST this fall and your price sounds pretty good for the TLB combination!

As an aside...I love the machine! My wife has started to call it "our other baby" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif