CK3520 CEL Fault Codes

/ CK3520 CEL Fault Codes #1  

Long Roof

Tractor
Kubota BX24, Kubota G2160, Kioti CK3520
I have a Kioti CK3520 that just turned 50 hours and today the CEL light came on and the following was displayed.

dtc
F22
F01
END

I am going to try to get to the dealer tomorrow but was wondering if anybody can give me a heads up on what all this means. The Owners Manual was not much help. It seemed to be running fine, almost didn't notice the fault code display.

Thanks in advance

/ CK3520 CEL Fault Codes #2  
Found this on the service manual:

1716419754423.png

Could be as simple as some wires that could've gotten pulled out or a plug not fully seated, maybe corrosion on the pins, or bad sensor.

/ CK3520 CEL Fault Codes #3  
Most likely Dealer prep/assembly. My CK2610 with 350+ hours has been flawless except for the dealer's involvement that was apparent in the first <25 hours. Dealer support was :poop:. Fixed most at my time and expense.
Patrick

/ CK3520 CEL Fault Codes
ptsg, I see the "8241" in your reference to the service manual. What do the F01 and F22 codes mean? I am new to the Kioti and trying to learn this as I go. Are these codes supposed to be useful to the dealer only or to the end user? I thought I could fine a list of the F codes somewhere but came up empty.

34Willys, I agree on the dealer prep/assembly. They missed several things on mine too, mostly minor but should have been caught none the less.

/ CK3520 CEL Fault Codes #5  
Sorry, should've post the entire page. Would have made more sense. The F01 and F22 correspond to that FMI column. I would say it's just different protocols to identify an error.

1716467949335.png

/ CK3520 CEL Fault Codes
I stopped by the dealer yesterday and they verified it is a DPF sensor issue. I made an appointment for them to come and get the tractor. In the mean time, they told me is would not be an problem to use the tractor until the sensor issue is fixed. I used the tractor last night and all of the fault codes were gone. I have some small tractor projects this weekend an will see if the codes reappear.

/ CK3520 CEL Fault Codes #7  
I stopped by the dealer yesterday and they verified it is a DPF sensor issue. I made an appointment for them to come and get the tractor. In the mean time, they told me is would not be an problem to use the tractor until the sensor issue is fixed. I used the tractor last night and all of the fault codes were gone. I have some small tractor projects this weekend an will see if the codes reappear.
I suspect it will only throw the code if it decides to start the regen process. Those codes do disable the regen accordingly to the chart so it'll be a matter of time till is throws the code again.