Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation

/ Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation #21  
I have the Titan clamp-on receiver. It's pretty cheap, but solid. I had to do a couple of small mods to make it stop swiveling from side to side.
I have a Piranha toothbar on the bucket. It has little ridges on top every 8 inches or so. I welded a piece of 3/8" threaded rod sideways into the throat of the receiver so that it almost bumps into the two adjoining ridges, then fine-tuned the fit with a locknut on each end. That solved the swiveling problem. I also welded a piece of bar stock onto the top of the lower jaw, opposite the clamp, because the space between the jaws was much bigger than the thickness of the bucket floor.
It goes on and off easily, and works reliably to tow or push my utility trailer or my standalone chipper (about 500 lbs.).
I can think of other ways to stifle the tendency to swivel, depending on what your bucket edge looks like.

/ Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation #22  
Already have fork, unfortunately they don't have a hitch built in... & you're correct... one of the most used attachments we own...
Beautiful.
I made a hitch for my carryall that can be adapted to forks. $10 for the angle iron-$2 for the bolts that aren't bolted down at all. the bolts are just there to provide friction so the angle iron doesn't fall off.
I use it to wheel my splitter around and can be whipped right off in literally two seconds with no tools when I need the carryall as forks.

/ Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation
Beautiful.
I made a hitch for my carryall that can be adapted to forks. $10 for the angle iron-$2 for the bolts that aren't bolted down at all. the bolts are just there to provide friction so the angle iron doesn't fall off.
I use it to wheel my splitter around and can be whipped right off in literally two seconds with no tools when I need the carryall as forks.
Any pics of your setup.... I'd be interested...

/ Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation #25  

Attachments

• P1010061.jpg
    P1010061.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63
  • P1010062.jpg
    P1010062.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
   / Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation
   / Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation #28  
Thanks for the pictures....
You're welcome
It has always stayed on no matter what stuff I'm towing even without having to "bolt it down".
I used the angle iron as opposed to flat stock because the angle iron reduced flex.
If it becomes too difficult to drill through the forks you have, you could always clamp it down.
It's cheap and fast and apparently quite capable.