Clarkson’s Farm on Amazon Prime

/ Clarkson’s Farm on Amazon Prime #31  
I almost started watching it the other night, but my wife was too distracted by our new puppy, so I decided not to try something new when she wasn't ready for it. She is kind of weird with new shows. If she is focused on something else in life, like work, or kids, or dogs, then whatever we watch, she won't pay attention and then she wont like it. Once she doesn't like a show, that's it, she's done, and she will never watch it again. That happened recently when trying to watch Yellowstone. She was dealing with work, and not paying attention to what was happening, and she hated it less then halfway through the first episode. Bye Bye Yellowstone, it's now off our list of things to watch. I don't want the same to happen to this in case it's a good show, so I'm waiting for just the right evening. Crazy how wacky my world has become!!!!

/ Clarkson’s Farm on Amazon Prime #32  
I watched episode 1 last night. It is funny and you can't help but really like the guy!

/ Clarkson’s Farm on Amazon Prime #33  
Well, watched the first few and i was pleasantly surprised. Not sure my wife particularly cared for it though. "A Lamborghini!" :)

/ Clarkson’s Farm on Amazon Prime #34  
Lamborghini Trattori is an Italian tractor manufacturer. It was founded in 1948 in Cento by Ferruccio Lamborghini, who later went on to establish Lamborghini Automobili.
Lamborghini tractor money went towards starting the automobile company.

/ Clarkson’s Farm on Amazon Prime #35  
I almost started watching it the other night, but my wife was too distracted by our new puppy, so I decided not to try something new when she wasn't ready for it. She is kind of weird with new shows. If she is focused on something else in life, like work, or kids, or dogs, then whatever we watch, she won't pay attention and then she wont like it. Once she doesn't like a show, that's it, she's done, and she will never watch it again. That happened recently when trying to watch Yellowstone. She was dealing with work, and not paying attention to what was happening, and she hated it less then halfway through the first episode. Bye Bye Yellowstone, it's now off our list of things to watch. I don't want the same to happen to this in case it's a good show, so I'm waiting for just the right evening. Crazy how wacky my world has become!!!!
your doing yourself a big dis service here, yellow was pretty decent, pretty graphic in some cases, but a very good show as well.

/ Clarkson’s Farm on Amazon Prime #36  
I finished it up last night as well. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's was eye opening to the difficulties of farming. It was also cool to see Jeremy's genuine concern for real farmers who don't have Amazon backing them.