Class 1 rear remote fitting size?

/ Class 1 rear remote fitting size? #1  

hazmat

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5460HSTC
Just ordered a rear remote kit for my TC18. Dealer says it comes with the quick connections male & female - Anybody know what size fitting to use on the hose 3/8, 1/2 NPT? Dealer thought it was 3/8 but didn't have it in front of him...

I'm trying to get hoses made up ahead of time for my new country manufacturing 2 ton dump trailer which I just ordered. 12 hours to move 8 cords of firewood from the driveway to the back 40 via FEL convinced me I am in trouble for my upcoming pool demolition & removal project (the hauling part anyway).

/ Class 1 rear remote fitting size? #2  
hazmat said:
Just ordered a rear remote kit for my TC18. Dealer says it comes with the quick connections male & female - Anybody know what size fitting to use on the hose 3/8, 1/2 NPT? Dealer thought it was 3/8 but didn't have it in front of him...

I'm trying to get hoses made up ahead of time for my new country manufacturing 2 ton dump trailer which I just ordered. 12 hours to move 8 cords of firewood from the driveway to the back 40 via FEL convinced me I am in trouble for my upcoming pool demolition & removal project (the hauling part anyway).

Hazmat,
I think they are 1/2". I can confirm that in the morning if you want.

/ Class 1 rear remote fitting size? #3  
Yup, 1/2 inch on the rear.

The trailer setup will be nice. I just finished a project this summer moving a lot of dirt, but used a trailer that was too large. Kept the loads small, then switched over to using the pickup to haul the trailer. Still, very handy with hydraulic dump.

/ Class 1 rear remote fitting size?
Thanks guys - I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to the trailer...