Oil & Fuel Clogging fuel filter - cannot figure this out

/ Clogging fuel filter - cannot figure this out #41  
so op what was the fix?

/ Clogging fuel filter - cannot figure this out #44  
The red off road diesel that I buy from the CoOp has no bio in it. It's a totally separate tank that's in the back area, not with main fuel pumps. I called and checked. Depending on where you live I am sure you can find some and if nothing else ask a local farmer. And then buy yourself another 5 gal container and start fresh.
It used to be until a couple years ago that the red dyed diesel had a higher sulfur level which help keep fuel contamination down and longer storage, but I guess the government changed that.
Also Ive found interesting reading on Bellperformance.com on fuel contamination under fuel & tank services which might be of help.
Today went in to get more diesel and I found that in the winter my CoOp do a 50% number 1 and 50% number 2 along with an additive in their back tank.

/ Clogging fuel filter - cannot figure this out #45  
You shouldn't see the gelling issues unless you are 18 degrees or below. If they do gel though I don't think normal additive will ungel them. I think you need the emergency stuff then and you're still supposed to change the filters out when you can. If the filters look ok it may be some other issue. I did read on the cetane boost site I use for additive that too much can also clog filters. Also though if changing the fuel filters temporarily solves the issue it may just be assisting another problem you have with the injection pump or some other component. You're doing the right thing going from fuel tank on through but maybe just haven't gotten far enough to where the real problem is. Just an idea.

/ Clogging fuel filter - cannot figure this out
Sorry for not updating sooner! We went through a super cold spell where I didn't run the tractor at all. I was able to source what I believe is non-bio diesel here locally and since I've been running it I haven't had any issues. However, it's been closer to 30F or warmer so I can't say definitively it's the type of diesel that's the fix.

At this point, my running theory is that bio diesel plugs my filters and it's worse when temps are below 30 degrees. I do not believe the fuel is gelling per se, but something about it plugs the filter, esp when colder. I ran the tractor on the original fuel filter for probably 10 years. Ever since the mass introduction of bio at the pumps I have had issues. Fuel from different sources. Even occasionally in the summer. If I swap the filter, it fixes it. The filter never has any visible issues, but I can't blow through it and it feels "slimy". I also feel like the tractor occasionally doesn't quite have the power it used to. Starting to wonder if that's also fuel related.

At this point, going to keep trying to source non-bio diesel whenever I can and keep a good stock of fuel filters handy.

/ Clogging fuel filter - cannot figure this out #47  
Does your tractor fuel filter assembly have a way to drain from the bottom, older tractors had that option to drain water from the bowl. I know mind doesn't, I wish it did.

/ Clogging fuel filter - cannot figure this out #48  
If you have gelling and can get near a 120v outlet, plug a hair drier in and direct it onto the fuel bowl and mail fuel filters. It's just solidified wax. It'll melt.

/ Clogging fuel filter - cannot figure this out
Does your tractor fuel filter assembly have a way to drain from the bottom, older tractors had that option to drain water from the bowl. I know mind doesn't, I wish it did.
Nope, no drain on the filter cup. Easy to pop the cup off though. Have never seen any signs of water .

/ Clogging fuel filter - cannot figure this out #50  
I am having fits with my 4025. Almost the same symptoms, thought I had it fixed, replaced the old flex lines with new rubber and clamps. Worked good for about 1 hr, ran perfect, then smoking and loss of power like before. Yep, that' my hair on the ground! Something simple is escaping my guy and diesel problems is his day job.