Comcast ---- arrrrggggghhhhhh!

/ Comcast ---- arrrrggggghhhhhh! #21  
I'm sorry for your loss and can appreciate your situation. My wife passed six years ago and I found that a death certificate always leads the way when changing most any type of account. Seems like such a heartless requirement but there must be a justified reason.

/ Comcast ---- arrrrggggghhhhhh! #22  
BTW, they, Concast, and other 'utilities', phone co's, water companies, sewer processors, NEVER have any requirements when it comes to taking anyone's money, not ever. Then if you're late, forget about it. They have no trouble getting the paperwork through to disconnect one's service, etc. Service providers, HA!

/ Comcast ---- arrrrggggghhhhhh! #23  
My grandfather died in 1973 and the telephone and electric is still in his name at the cabin because both companies require a death certificate...

The propane is in my father's name and no problem to change it that way back in 1973...

My Dad passed in 2000 and the propane company said it too wanted a death certificate... guess they are still waiting... same for one of his credit cards with mom as a user... sometimes it is not worth the aggravation...

One of my elderly tenants became ill and passed away in the Hospital... she has no next of kin except for a sister in Florida... she lived in California.

I called the newspapers and everyone I knew to say she was deceased... they all wanted death certificates... for almost a year one paper kept coming and collection notices would appear in the mailbox...

Strange the way of the world...