Coming soon list

/ Coming soon list #271  
It would be nice to have a search option at the top once you enter a specific forum. So if I’m browsing the “New Holland owing/operating” forum I can type a few words and search that specific sub forum I’m currently looking at quickly. (Rather then visiting the search page and selecting the forum I want to search)

/ Coming soon list #272  
It would be nice to have a search option at the top once you enter a specific forum. So if I’m browsing the “New Holland owing/operating” forum I can type a few words and search that specific sub forum I’m currently looking at quickly. (Rather then visiting the search page and selecting the forum I want to search)
Pizza cake. Click the magnifying glass in the upper right corner:

SearchBox.jpg

/ Coming soon list #275  
@Muhammad - Will there be any more work on being able to file attachments into groups?

Hmm..... I will have to dig up my progress on this and see if it's possible short term.
@Muhammad -
Well it's been over a year now, the "attachments" is still just one pile.
Can we PLEASE at least get the capability to create subdirectories/folders in the attachments?

/ Coming soon list
@Muhammad -
Well it's been over a year now, the "attachments" is still just one pile.
Can we PLEASE at least get the capability to create subdirectories/folders in the attachments?

This will take some (more) time as I have to outsource the project. But I'll get it back on the active project list.

/ Coming soon list #277  
Any plans for dark mode? Thanks in advance.

/ Coming soon list #278  
A refresher on the picture posting would be nice! This way, the folks that post "full size" pictures would be reminded that there is a "thumbnail" option for the pics.

For those that don't have the highest speed internet, this would be a blessing!
For example: the 'dog pics' thread..... if somebody posts a full size pic, I can go take a pizz, make a sandwich, eat it, and then check the thread..... half of the picture has loaded.....

But.... with a "thumbnail", it loads almost instantly, and if I want to see it bigger, just click on it. Then I will wait. Otherwise, just too frustrating!

Maybe NOT give a choice? Only the thumbnail option....

/ Coming soon list #279  
A refresher on the picture posting would be nice! This way, the folks that post "full size" pictures would be reminded that there is a "thumbnail" option for the pics.

For those that don't have the highest speed internet, this would be a blessing!
For example: the 'dog pics' thread..... if somebody posts a full size pic, I can go take a pizz, make a sandwich, eat it, and then check the thread..... half of the picture has loaded.....

But.... with a "thumbnail", it loads almost instantly, and if I want to see it bigger, just click on it. Then I will wait. Otherwise, just too frustrating!

Maybe NOT give a choice? Only the thumbnail option....
Bump!!!!

Also, thank you for this. There are threads which I don't visit anymore... including at least one which I started and would like very much to follow.

/ Coming soon list #280  
Any plans for dark mode? Thanks in advance.
You got my vote on this one for sure. I'm Dark Mode on every forum except here!