Compact telehandler

/ Compact telehandler #311  
From my flip phone camera down on the seat, looking through the roof :)

0407211500-00.jpg
0407211500-02.jpg

Last edited:
   / Compact telehandler #312  
Can someone tell me/show me where the zerk is for greasing the boom? Its my first time hitting the zerks and i left paperwork/manual at home 4 hrs away-mowing and moving stones for stone wall in am-thanks!

/ Compact telehandler #313  
No zerk. Extend the boom all the way. Put grease on the the slide areas top, bottom and both sides.

/ Compact telehandler #314  
As Xfaxman said, no zerk for the boom slide itself. There is a zirk on the pivot at the base of the boom though. You have to lift the boom all the way up and look at the base of it to see it. You really should put the brace on before crawling in there to access it...

/ Compact telehandler #315  
Your V519 is a little different, but don't see the zerk you referred to:

v519.JPG
v519 frame.JPG

The new V417 IPB shows zerks on the wear pads that mine does not have zerks on.

v417.JPG
v417 frame.JPG

/ Compact telehandler #316  
Your V519 is a little different, but don't see the zerk you referred to. The new V417 IPB shows zerks on the wear pads that mine does not have zerks on
It would be the drawing that shows the hydraulic ram, I bet. It's on the pin / pivot the hydraulic ram braces against under the boom, and I think there's one on the pin that the ram pushes against too, but can't remember for sure. Greasing the boom it self is just as you describe. Run it out, put some on each of the areas where the pads run, then run it back. I usually do the back part and let is squish it out to the end rather than the whole lenght, otherwise too much swept off. If I'm feeling really industrious, I'll pull the boom in while the bucket is pushing against the ground once, rather than just with the bucket floating in the air, because that sepparates some of the pads from the boom on the bottom side.

/ Compact telehandler #317  
Thanks! My 417 does not have pad zerks either. Not knowing, and in a hurry, i just greased the boom by hand, but thinking “this cant be right”. I just turned 50 of my hrs on it-and boom was getting dry. Generally how often are yall greasing your boom?-just eyeballing it? just got home and couldnt find anything as i scanned the manual i use

/ Compact telehandler #318  
IMG_7908.JPG

Motion impaired

/ Compact telehandler #319  
IMG_7909.JPG

All I could think about was Xfaxmans posts on this thread, But unfortunately, I could not get her out. Tried all the tricks, which got me dug deeper-user error im sure-I don’t know if you can see it on these pictures because I think it actually went deeper after I took these, but it was deep enough where i could not open the door-Had to have my friends track loader pull me out.

/ Compact telehandler #320  
Got her cleaned up and mowed the pear orchard[

ATTACH=full]703944[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_7910.JPG
    IMG_7910.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 109