Complete construction crew loaded on boat deck.

/ Complete construction crew loaded on boat deck. #1  

ArlyA

Houghton MI (the Lake Superior snow belt) USA
Tractor
Polaris Boss 6x6 with pods (tracks) Center actuating lawn mower by Husky
How do you get your equipment to your lake shore lot?? :cool: Goofy things to be seen on boats, while passing through the Soo locks. Must be a complete construction crew, backhoes, trucks and trailers! I have no idea where they are going, other than it was upbound onto lake Superior in this 2017 video.

/ Complete construction crew loaded on boat deck. #2  
neat. I wonder what those blue hoses on the excavator booms were for.

/ Complete construction crew loaded on boat deck. #4  
Was sitting on the porch of my local social center having morning coffee with my neighbors and we saw a complete paved driveway pass by including the tracks hauling the asphalt. Paver machine, roller, skid loader, wheel loader, first two loads of 24 yards of asphalt. Buddy, remarked, yup, that's a new driveway.

/ Complete construction crew loaded on boat deck. #5  
Was sitting on the porch of my local social center having morning coffee with my neighbors and we saw a complete paved driveway pass by including the tracks hauling the asphalt. Paver machine, roller, skid loader, wheel loader, first two loads of 24 yards of asphalt. Buddy, remarked, yup, that's a new driveway.
Driveway or drive away? :)

/ Complete construction crew loaded on boat deck. #7  
Canadian utilities crew. probably cheaper to take a boat from Toronto to thunder bay or could be going to one of many islands along the st. marys or the north shore. looks like they have pile drivers or maybe something to put in utility polls on the excavators, and the blue goes to a power pack for the attachment.

/ Complete construction crew loaded on boat deck. #8  
That's how our local paver operates.
Always in convoy style! Good advertising.
Also his vehicles always look like new, washed every day.
Every truck painted in the same color scheme and clearly lettered.

/ Complete construction crew loaded on boat deck. #9  
Canadian utilities crew. probably cheaper to take a boat from Toronto to thunder bay or could be going to one of many islands along the st. marys or the north shore. looks like they have pile drivers or maybe something to put in utility polls on the excavators, and the blue goes to a power pack for the attachment.
Looks to be ground anchor drill rigs. (Soil nails)
70510E53-B034-438C-A6CD-ACBC1E0AE459.jpeg2F738C22-BFB8-4311-8294-99FF9C84A552.jpeg