Concrete deck

/ Concrete deck #1  

Egon

Epic Contributor
Concrete trucks may be at a disadvantage here!

image.jpeg

/ Concrete deck #2  
What in the actual F!@#! I'm not afraid of heights, but there is no way you'd get me out on that contraption. How could they even construct the 'platform' before the concrete arrived?

/ Concrete deck #3  
At least they are wearing hard hats.

/ Concrete deck #4  
It's the guys who set those forms that impress me the most!!!!

/ Concrete deck #5  
At least they are wearing hard hats.

They should be wearing parachutes! Notice the guy is carrying what appears to be a partial sheet of plywood. Needless to say, a good brisk wind, and the plywood will act like a kite...taking him for a ride over the side. It wouldn't be the first time.

/ Concrete deck #6  
It must be a h#ll of a special place they are wanting a way to get to. On second thought, no place can be that special.

/ Concrete deck #7  
Concrete trucks may be at a disadvantage here!

View attachment 518191

Photoshop. There is nothing to support the concrete once they remove the forms, and why would they drop the concrete in the middle like that, instead of working from one end?

Not that I think the care much about safety, of course. I've lived in China, and I saw some crazy stuff there. Workers standing on concrete beams several stories up, no safety gear of any kind, swinging sledgehammers to break up the beam they are standing on, while a track-mounted jackhammer works on the end support post below them. Seriously.

/ Concrete deck #8  
I don't think anybody thinks the picture is real. It's just a fun picture that somebody made up and sent all over the internet.

/ Concrete deck #10  
I have seen a picture of a flat earth on the Internet. It must be true.