Cool Nature Photos

/ Cool Nature Photos #281  
/Pine: sorry I haven't thought of low bandwith issues for 20 some years cause I live in the city so i'll see if I can correct the issue. at this point i'm not sure how i can get back to those #'s in my Paint program cause it just says CUSTOM now like the 1000 # is it. I do have options like 10-8 or other options so i'll try to see what I can do to help.

so remind me does it take a long time to load? I also don't like when members of a forum click the quote on a multy picture post and the entire page fills up with the same 4 or so pictures.

thanks and hope you liked the pictures.

/ Cool Nature Photos
My resolution is 1920x1080, so that's definitely not the issue. Now that I think about it, it looks like your pics might be getting stretched back out. Are you selecting "large" as the option? It may be taking your 1000px image and strecthing it out to fit the "large size". Try posting the same 1000px image using small, medium, and large in the same post. Would be interesting to see how the forum handle/displays each one.

/ Cool Nature Photos #283  
Syn: i'll do the test cause I'm willing to help you figure it out and i'm sure i'll get some benefit too. here are more edited pics that are at 1000x 550 approx. and i'll do the first one small, next medium and last large. (I can't do different sizing in same post so this is medium setting)

I set Cleo on top of our Pergola (2).jpg

I set Cleo on top of our Pergola 2 (2).jpg

/ Cool Nature Photos #284  
Syn: this is large setting which ends up being the same as full size. AND other option is THUMBNAIL

I set Cleo on top of our Pergola (2).jpg

/ Cool Nature Photos
That's odd. The two in the first post show up the same size. The one in the second post is larger. But none of them are huge like your other posts. It's a forum mystery.
Thanks for trying it out though!

/ Cool Nature Photos #286  
ALL: anybody else have my pics showing up bigger than their laptop or computer screens? we have a few eagles that nest in the 700 acre park below us and occasionally one will just sit on top of a tree close by. at that point I try to make sure Cleo our cat is inside.

I've saw all of your pics full size on my laptop screen.

Yummmmmm,,,,,, nothing like fresh house raised kittie for lunch..... Yuuummmmmmmm?. ;)

We have a lot of Eagles here this time of year. There are three annual nests here within 6 miles of me that I know of. Couple days ago, right at dusk, I watched four Eagles heading for a large timber West of me 1.5 miles. Assuming they are roosting in that timber. Awesome bird!!!

/ Cool Nature Photos #287  
drivesitfar;5634520 I also don't like when members of a forum click the quote on a multy picture post and the entire page fills up with the same 4 or so pictures.[/QUOTE said:
I try to remember to delete the pics.

/ Cool Nature Photos #288  
Syn: the first post both pics are MEDIUM cause i couldn't have one different than the other (I tried). so i clicked on LARGE in the next post which shows up exactly the same on my computer as FULL SIZE so if that changes on your computer and full size doesn't fit in your screen i'll click on LARGE and at least make it work for you better.

as far as changing the editing size on my pictures to 800 instead of 1000 I don't know how to get back to that setting cause now all my pictures edit at 1000 when i'm on the custom setting. i'll do some playing around with it tomorrow morning and see if I can figure it out cause i need to get outside now.

have a great day guys and here's another picture of my cat in our front yard. (hardly a postage stamp i'm sure compared to most of you). also when I moved the bird on the bird bath to the side more Cleo can sit on the blocks and drink.

just curious if any of you have raccoons ripping up your lawns like we do here? if you look in the top of the picture of the cat drinking water you can see I put chain link fencing over the grass after the third time the raccoons ripped up my 7 year old lawn.

Cleo drinking out of rusty bird bath 1 (2).JPG

/ Cool Nature Photos #289  
SYN: I set my pics at 1000 and I think the other # is in the mid 500's and it shows up full size on my laptop after the post. i'd be happy to change to medium if others have the same issues or maybe you might need to change your screen resolution?

ALL: anybody else have my pics showing up bigger than their laptop or computer screens?

View attachment 637885
No, they show up the way I like to see them. If it has to be clicked it uses more bandwith.

But your pictures are not getting resized. This one is 2884x2185:

Eagle in tree at Howard's Kennydale (2).jpg

/ Cool Nature Photos #290  
That's odd. The two in the first post show up the same size. The one in the second post is larger. But none of them are huge like your other posts. It's a forum mystery.
Thanks for trying it out though!

I wonder if it's individual computer settings.

I see the last cat walking on the trestle pic in the same size as all his others.

The smaller two cat pics showed up same size as each other because that's how he posted them, medium.