Coolest Paper Weight you have .....

/ Coolest Paper Weight you have ..... #1  

riptides

Tractor
Kubota ZTR, RTV, MX6000
Have or have seen.

The Brick for fifty bucks got me thinking..... I have, and have seen some pretty cool and different paper weights for desk and shelf space.

I have two desk jobs, the farm and my living. So I have a lot of space.

The coolest one I have is a core sample from a government building that we had to have permission to drill through.

The one I missed, a buddy cut a railroad rail from an unnamed place in the desert of a middle eastern country. The railroad was last used by Lawrence.

The one I cherish, the brick with a daughters hand prints on it. "Remember me when I was your little angel".

/ Coolest Paper Weight you have ..... #2  
A sixty something year old Walther PP.
It keeps people from bugging me.

/ Coolest Paper Weight you have ..... #3  
A chunk of the great wall of China, used to be bigger but had to give up part of it to my Architect for a quick favor on a drainage project...

/ Coolest Paper Weight you have ..... #5  
my best is a 10oz silver bar

/ Coolest Paper Weight you have ..... #6  
My dad had a large howitzer shell from WWII that he cut off and used to keep pens and pencils in on his desk. It was about 3-4" in diameter and 5-6" tall where he cut it off. That was a pretty cool paper weight. One of my sisters still has it.

/ Coolest Paper Weight you have ..... #8  
A little tiny anvil.

/ Coolest Paper Weight you have ..... #9  
An unused ingot of babbitt material, normally melted down to re-line big industrial pillow-block bearings. A souvenir from the most hazardous place I ever worked back around 1989.