Corona Virus #5-A, not to be confused with Corona Virus #5

/ Corona Virus #5-A, not to be confused with Corona Virus #5 #1  

jmc

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford 1920 4x4 (traded in on Kubota). Case 480F TLB w/4 in 1 bucket, 4x4. Gehl CTL60 tracked loader, Kubota L4330 GST
This thread as a sacrificial thread to protect Corona Virus #5. Here's how it works:

Post helpful information on '#5. For those of us who just can't resist; post the abrasive, snarky or self righteous stuff here on '#5-A. (Like this first post, for example!) Moderators can then shut this one down instead.

Seriously, I wish we could go back to read the opinions on CV#1 thru #4 to see how our opinions have evolved as this virus reveals itself.

/ Corona Virus #5-A, not to be confused with Corona Virus #5 #2  
This thread as a sacrificial thread to protect Corona Virus #5. Here's how it works:

Post helpful information on '#5. For those of us who just can't resist; post the abrasive, snarky or self righteous stuff here on '#5-A. (Like this first post, for example!) Moderators can then shut this one down instead.

Seriously, I wish we could go back to read the opinions on CV#1 thru #4 to see how our opinions have evolved as this virus reveals itself.

What's stopping you ?

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/422853-corona-virus-4-a.html

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/422467-corona-virus-3-a.html

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/422340-china-corona-virus-2-a.html

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/421628-china-corona-virus.html

/ Corona Virus #5-A, not to be confused with Corona Virus #5
What's stopping you ?

Well, after two decades or so on TBN, I just learned that 'Closed' doesn't mean 'Deleted'

Thanks.

/ Corona Virus #5-A, not to be confused with Corona Virus #5 #4  
Well, after two decades or so on TBN, I just learned that 'Closed' doesn't mean 'Deleted'

Thanks.

You're quite welcome ... :thumbsup:

/ Corona Virus #5-A, not to be confused with Corona Virus #5 #5  
Good job RS, but what is the "current one", I see a 99 there but I think they are just having good fun.
Folks want to stay on top of things, but sadly some folks are just plain contentious and can't get along in crowds I guess.
They get mean and mouthy and then the thread gets the big hook.

This is very intentionally not in Friendly Politics. The folks here don't want snarky comments. Some of us believe in being polite.
And since 5 tries now haven't kept the contentious folks away, those who love to inject an agenda or just to pick a fight,
can we all agree to start 6 with friendly adult behavior?

/ Corona Virus #5-A, not to be confused with Corona Virus #5 #6  
Good job RS, but what is the "current one", I see a 99 there but I think they are just having good fun.
Folks want to stay on top of things, but sadly some folks are just plain contentious and can't get along in crowds I guess.

This is very intentionally not in Friendly Politics. The folks here don't want snarky comments. Some of us believe in being polite.
And since 5 tries now haven't kept the contentious folks away, those who love to inject an agenda or just to pick a fight,

I made that same request when I started 5 (or was it 4) and others have asked the same thing when starting previous threads. Moss does his best to keep things pared down, and even drops little hints that it's time to toe the line; yet there's always a certain few who aren't happy unless they are screwing things up.

/ Corona Virus #5-A, not to be confused with Corona Virus #5 #7  

Drew,

You aren’t telling me anything I don’t already know.

As far as agreement goes you have mine ... but if you want to really address the problem as it pertains to the Corona Virus threads here, there are some other individuals you’re going to need to talk to ... since I really haven’t been involved in any of the dust ups here ...

/ Corona Virus #5-A, not to be confused with Corona Virus #5 #8  

Maybe... but we will need to find some adults first... ;)

/ Corona Virus #5-A, not to be confused with Corona Virus #5 #9  
I have repeatedly thought that folks who like to joust in Friendly Politics then don't understand why we don't like
to joust in other threads, where most of us spend our time. Need to dial down the aggression, serves no purpose.

btw, I hope I didn't make it seem like I was referring back to RSWyan in my prior post. I absolutely wasn't.
I'm referring to the fellow who suggested to another
that they just go off and die someplace. Etc.
Let's see, was that number 4?

I always come here for information in a friendly atmosphere.
And made a lot of friends in the process over the years.

besides, we're stuck home, many of us, might as well share what we know.

/ Corona Virus #5-A, not to be confused with Corona Virus #5 #10  
I have repeatedly thought that folks who like to joust in Friendly Politics then don't understand why we don't like
to joust in other threads, where most of us spend our time. Need to dial down the aggression, serves no purpose.

btw, I hope I didn't make it seem like I was referring back to RSWyan in my prior post. I absolutely wasn't.
I'm referring to the fellow who suggested to another
that they just go off and die someplace. Etc.
Let's see, was that number 4?

I always come here for information in a friendly atmosphere.
And made a lot of friends in the process over the years.

besides, we're stuck home, many of us, might as well share what we know.

I know we are in trouble... But hoping for the best.