Country Clipper?

/ Country Clipper? #2  
Anyone know what it is?

/ Country Clipper? #4  
We've had a 60" Charger for about 5 years. No problems. Took about a day to get used to the joystick. It's nice being able to push limbs away when mowing around bushes/trees.

/ Country Clipper? #5  
My father has had one for long time. It had the Briggs with the leaky air cleaner that destroyed the motor.
Briggs replaced the 21 hp with a new 26 hp unit.
His has the joystick steering also. Other than the bad motor its been trouble free.

/ Country Clipper? #6  
Anybody have one?
:cry: No dealer within 2.5 hours of me. I have used my cousins and liked it alot. Really like my ferris but the joystick steering would be a great upgrade

/ Country Clipper? #7  
I'd never heard of them, but upon a quick look at their website, they look quite nice.

/ Country Clipper? #8  
I would say that they are kind of similar to a basic Ferris as far as quality. I have a regular who has a Brat, rarely do I see another. His has a joystick. Packs grass around the engine compartment and pumps like crazy.

/ Country Clipper?
:cry: No dealer within 2.5 hours of me. I have used my cousins and liked it alot. Really like my ferris but the joystick steering would be a great upgrade
I'd have to go about 120 miles for a dealer. I tried a Hustler once but didn't really care for it.
Guy down the road bought a Hustler & he loves it, but he coming from a 42 MTD throw away mower.

/ Country Clipper? #10  
I nearly bought one. The joystick is really nice. But it also worried me. What happens when it screws up and needs fixing/replacing?

I ended up with a Bad Boy that got me a 7 ga deck and front suspension for the same price. It has cut my mowing time by about 50% and been trouble free.

In hindsight, I wish I had gone with the CC and joystick. Needing both hands on the ZT levers gets old. Can't even swat a fly.