I like this pic..

Attachments

• 896704-IMG_0091.JPG
    896704-IMG_0091.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 548
   / crow at 150 feet
I like this pic..

/ crow at 150 feet #3  
Nice. What are you shooting with? I have an 80-200/2.8 I use on my Nikon; 200mm doesn't get in that tight for me at 150'.

I was on a trip once where I got to use a Canon setup with the 600mm/usm/is lens and a 1.4 adapter. That was a SWEET setup for wildlife and birding. The lense was so big, it had it's own backpack. The people it belonged to, they called it "Junior" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif It was a really nice setup to use; they let me run a couple of rolls of film through it(Canon body). 'Course, it was also about a $11k setup with lense, body, tripod ect.

/ crow at 150 feet #4  
Nice. What are you shooting with? I have an 80-200/2.8 I use on my Nikon; 200mm doesn't get in that tight for me at 150'.

I was on a trip once where I got to use a Canon setup with the 600mm/usm/is lens and a 1.4 adapter. That was a SWEET setup for wildlife and birding. The lense was so big, it had it's own backpack. The people it belonged to, they called it "Junior" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif It was a really nice setup to use; they let me run a couple of rolls of film through it(Canon body). 'Course, it was also about a $11k setup with lense, body, tripod ect.

/ crow at 150 feet
It was a Canon I used with a 48X zoom... I love it

/ crow at 150 feet
It was a Canon I used with a 48X zoom... I love it

/ crow at 150 feet #7  
We have enjoyed your bird pictures. Please give more info on the camera and lens you are using. Is you camera digital? Is the lens zoom or fixed? etc.
Thanks.

/ crow at 150 feet #8  
We have enjoyed your bird pictures. Please give more info on the camera and lens you are using. Is you camera digital? Is the lens zoom or fixed? etc.
Thanks.

/ crow at 150 feet
I'm glad you enjoyed the bird pics. I have the Canon S2IS. it has a 12X optical and 4.0 digital zoom. 48x combined zoom and 5 megapixels. I have been real happy with this camera. I just wish I knew how to use all the features /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ crow at 150 feet
I'm glad you enjoyed the bird pics. I have the Canon S2IS. it has a 12X optical and 4.0 digital zoom. 48x combined zoom and 5 megapixels. I have been real happy with this camera. I just wish I knew how to use all the features /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif