crow at 150 feet

/ crow at 150 feet #31  
Great shot, Rob. I like to play with settings too - I tweaked yours a bit and got this.......

Attachments

• 901751-hawk.jpg
    901751-hawk.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 121
   / crow at 150 feet #32  
Great shot, Rob. I like to play with settings too - I tweaked yours a bit and got this.......

/ crow at 150 feet
Thats a great pic, I have been trying to get a hawk pic for a while but they dont sit still long, Plus I havent perfected my photography skills to my satisfaction. I caught this wood pecker today which is one I have been trying to get for a while..

Attachments

• 901892-IMG_0218.JPG
    901892-IMG_0218.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 125
   / crow at 150 feet
Thats a great pic, I have been trying to get a hawk pic for a while but they dont sit still long, Plus I havent perfected my photography skills to my satisfaction. I caught this wood pecker today which is one I have been trying to get for a while..

/ crow at 150 feet
I couldent hold still to save my life so I blurred a bit. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Perhaps NSBound can clear it up a bit /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 901919-IMG_0219.JPG
    901919-IMG_0219.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 117
   / crow at 150 feet
I couldent hold still to save my life so I blurred a bit. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Perhaps NSBound can clear it up a bit /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ crow at 150 feet #37  
Try as I might, I couldn't find the "Re-Focus" setting in Photo-Shop /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ crow at 150 feet #38  
Try as I might, I couldn't find the "Re-Focus" setting in Photo-Shop /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ crow at 150 feet #39  
On some camera's you can switch them from a multi-segment/frame light meter to a spot light meter in the menu. The spot would have recognized the darker features of the hawk. The rest would have washed out, but the primary subject would have good exposure.

/ crow at 150 feet #40  
On some camera's you can switch them from a multi-segment/frame light meter to a spot light meter in the menu. The spot would have recognized the darker features of the hawk. The rest would have washed out, but the primary subject would have good exposure.