CT series dash lights

/ CT series dash lights #21  
I believe kioti used the same dashboard for multiple tractors some functions work on some and not on others.

/ CT series dash lights #22  
None for the models have indicator light for Diff-lock, this is mechanically engage with your heel and only stays locked while holding it down. The 1xx & 2xx models do not have 4WD indicator light because this is also lever operated with no switch to it.

/ CT series dash lights #23  
None for the models have indicator light for Diff-lock, this is mechanically engage with your heel and only stays locked while holding it down. The 1xx & 2xx models do not have 4WD indicator light because this is also lever operated with no switch to it.

That makes sense since both of those are mechanical engagements and not electronic. I will post back when if I ever get time to pull my dash apart.

/ CT series dash lights #24  
Yes, to use many of the "extra" unconnected indicator lights on the dash, you would have
to add microswitches to the appropriate lever or linkage. As far as I know there are
already switches for the brakes, the PTO, the neutral in the range shift trans, glow
plugs, and the seat. No seat switch on mine, and gear models may be different.

That leaves opportunities to add switches for Reverse, L/M/H ranges, 4WD,
and cruise control.