CT2035 pricing

/ CT2035 pricing #1  

fasttruck860

Bronze Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT2040
Guys I'm just checking on what people are seeing for 2035 pricing. This is what I was quoted locally and it's quite a bit more than last year when they quoted me, but also includes the box blade and pallet forks. What do you think? The rear remotes and third function are priced as installed. I also plan on getting the EA 55" root grapple.

If I get funding through other sources then I'll also get the free loader which would save a bunch. Anyone know the best place to start looking for financing outside of Bobcat for this?

1615495859141.png

/ CT2035 pricing #2  
E841D0D5-EF08-4344-A659-84EB96003F7D.jpeg

I think your price looks ok. At my local dealer the 2035 was exactly $450 less than the 2040 - which is why I went a little bigger for a nominal price. My quote is about a week old here.

/ CT2035 pricing #3  
Also, I tried looking around for separate financing hoping I could then pay “cash” at the dealer and get an incentive of some type. I couldn’t find a non-farm bank (and I don’t have a farm so I could qualify for the loan) that would finance a tractor because they don’t have a title that requires registration. The only way I could figure to do it was 1: personal loan at unGodly rates 2: HELOC/cash out refi - but both of which came with appraisal, funding, loan origination fees, etc.

in the end I opted for 0% and will just make extra payments.

/ CT2035 pricing
I figured I was going to have a hard time finding outside financing for a tractor. I'm going to look anyways because the difference is the grapple I want plus 3rd function. He did say this doesn't include any discounts although I don't see what discounts would be available on the Bobcat site.

I'm also thinking about the 2040 since I saw the pricing difference on Bobcats site was about $600 or so. What was the lead time to receive your tractor?

/ CT2035 pricing #5  
We’ll be sure to look at my discounts and ask for the same if not more. I basically got the loader for free and 0% just by asking. There’s also a $400 implement rebate if you buy 3 (not including the loader) so it gives you a pretty heavy discount on one of them. Lastly be sure to verify tax in your zip code vs theirs. If they deliver, you pay yours and if you pick up you pay theirs. The difference could ge a grand or so.

There was no lead time for me, tractor I wanted was sitting on the lot. None of the other stuff however was in stock so it will go back to the shop for install in approx 8-10 weeks once the grapple is in.

For me, at this stage in my land development, this makes the tractor nearly useless day 1 as I need the grapple the most. But at least I have the machine and it’s just a waiting game from there. I might call around this Saturday and see what other companies might have what I’m after and then adjust my sale if possible.

/ CT2035 pricing
Thanks for all the information. This should really help. I'm also pricing out the similar Kioti just to keep them honest and to see what they come back with. So far it's in the ball park.

/ CT2035 pricing #7  
Totally agree. The only reason I wasn't willing to go with Kioti was the proximity of the dealer to me - I just couldn't justify driving for 90 min vs 30 min and Bobcat offered the ability of mobile service if needed for a pretty nominal charge.

Watching Ohio Wood Burner LTD on YouTube (has a Bobcat 2040) he said that Bobcat sends you a promo package that includes a 15% off coupon. I'm assuming this is to everyone after messaging him and not just those with a YouTube presence. If this holds true, it might influence what to buy and when.

Best of luck to you

/ CT2035 pricing
I just started watching OWB lol, I must have missed the promo one. The Kioti dealer is about and hour away from me so I'm in the same boat. Bobcat is next town over which is why I've really focused on them. He agreed to take 10% off the whole package if I use the 0% finance through them.

/ CT2035 pricing #9  
In Canada the Kioti dealer nearest me was not competitive with Bobcat on pricing so I went with CT2025. Worse than the pricing difference, I had him quote with the financing option and the quote he handed over included buying the loader and written to look like no interest rate. It had a quoted payment which added up to $4500 more than the total of the package! Looked like he tried to pocket the loader rebate by giving me normal financing instead of 0%.

/ CT2035 pricing
For anyone looking for the final pricing of a Bobcat CUT this was the best I could get them down to. I live in southern New England. I got the feeling they were selling too many tractors and weren't going to do anymore for my business. They actually told me they are hiring another sales manager specifically to deal with tractors because of the volume. They basically gave me a 10% discount on everything supplied from Bobcat. I did end up going with the CT2040 for the slight uptick in price, I think it's worth it. I could have bought a grapple through Bobcat, but I really wanted the EA Wicked 55" grapple so I'll just purchase that on the side. I was really tempted to move up to a larger CT4045 but decided the $5K difference was just too much right now and I'd rather put the money into my house.

Now a 30-45 day wait.

1616621636397.png