CT2035 pricing

/ CT2035 pricing #11  
Have your tried State Farm - they do loans on about everything.

/ CT2035 pricing
No, I didn't think to try them. Bobcat is offering the 0% and an additional 10% on the order so I thought it was a good enough deal to go with them.

/ CT2035 pricing #13  
Could anyone on this thread talk to me about your decision to go spring versus detent style rear remotes? Why one over the other?

/ CT2035 pricing #14  

/ CT2035 pricing #15  
Just got my CT2040 last week! It took 60 days after $500 deposit on February 9th. I paid $19,700 out the door with FEL and added telescopic 3pt arms and sway stabilizers.

/ CT2035 pricing #16  
I am being quoted $25,900CAD + tax. But that with no options. Tractor is in stock. Does have the FL8 FEL.

It looks like they through in labour for the hydraulic kits for you? Or are you installing?

Last edited:
   / CT2035 pricing #17  
That's basically the same price I was charged for my CT2040 paying cash. After the dealer applied their stupid fees my free loader ended up being about the same as your discount. So, I suspect the dealer is getting the free loader from Bobcat and passing along some of the discount to you.

/ CT2035 pricing #18  
That's basically the same price I was charged for my CT2040 paying cash. After the dealer applied their stupid fees my free loader ended up being about the same as your discount. So, I suspect the dealer is getting the free loader from Bobcat and passing along some of the discount to you.
Are you in Canada? The dealer here has a 2040 and 2035 in stock. He said the best he can do on the 2040 is $28,500 with all fees (except tax).

I hear a lot of people saying the 2040 and 2035 price difference can be less than $1k. I mentioned that to sales guy, and he said that they have had the 2035 since spring, and so they got a better deal from factory on it. The price they pay keeps going up, and the got the 2040 in recently, so his guess was they didn't get as good of a deal on it. Anyway, for the $2600, I think I'll stick with the 2035.

I tried in person to get a better price, or anything. Said I'll hand over my card right now. He said at the $25,900 he couldn't throw in a hat. He also mentioned that factory prices just went up 5% on all their new orders. So I know some are getting better deals, but I am guessing this the best deal I will get for the next 6 months, as he mentions factory prices have gone up a few times since Jan when they placed their first orders.

I told him I was going to think on it until he gets back to me on how good of a price he can give me on rear remotes. But I will likely just do the deal.

/ CT2035 pricing #19  
Are you in Canada? The dealer here has a 2040 and 2035 in stock. He said the best he can do on the 2040 is $28,500 with all fees (except tax).

I hear a lot of people saying the 2040 and 2035 price difference can be less than $1k. I mentioned that to sales guy, and he said that they have had the 2035 since spring, and so they got a better deal from factory on it. The price they pay keeps going up, and the got the 2040 in recently, so his guess was they didn't get as good of a deal on it. Anyway, for the $2600, I think I'll stick with the 2035.

I tried in person to get a better price, or anything. Said I'll hand over my card right now. He said at the $25,900 he couldn't throw in a hat. He also mentioned that factory prices just went up 5% on all their new orders. So I know some are getting better deals, but I am guessing this the best deal I will get for the next 6 months, as he mentions factory prices have gone up a few times since Jan when they placed their first orders.

I told him I was going to think on it until he gets back to me on how good of a price he can give me on rear remotes. But I will likely just do the deal.
No, I'm in the southwest US. The price difference between the CT2040 and CT2035 should be less than $600 US.