Cub 4x2 Big Country

/ Cub 4x2 Big Country #11  
Don't know anything about the Big Country 4x2. Local dealer that handles Cub Cadet stocks the Kawasaki Mule. About 6 years ago I was looking to purchase a 6 wheel utility vehicle. I had extensive experience with the JD, so looked at it along with the Kawasaki. However, I also came across Polaris' Ranger. After test driving all of them, the Polaris was heads and shoulders above the other two.

Water cooled 500 CC motor
6 wheel drive, impossible to get stuck. I can drive this baby into the swamp until it won't go anymore and simply put it in reverse and back out.
a suspension system, 25 MPH across the bottom land and smooth as silk. The JD would have thrown you off.
Roll cage
Drive through 18-20" of water without a problem
more towing and hauling capacity

My Ranger 6x6 is 6 years old and never a problem. Great all around vehicle on the farm and the best hunting companian you will ever find.

Just a thought if you are looking to purchase a 6 wheel utility vehicle.

OrangeGuy

/ Cub 4x2 Big Country #12  
I think those Rangers look awesome. I bought an RTV because after assessing my needs, the Ranger just was not built as strong as the RTV. However, I'm considering selling the two Honda Pilots I have and getting one of those Rangers. My wife is convinced I'm nuts. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif My theory is that we can use the Ranger for fun and it also can do some work, whereas the Pilots are strickly for fun. Now, if I could just get the Ranger to run 70 mph and take the jumps like the Pilots...

/ Cub 4x2 Big Country #13  
I agree. The Rangers are the 'hot rods' of the UTV industry// The RTV's are the tanks tho:)

Frank

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think those Rangers look awesome. I bought an RTV because after assessing my needs, the Ranger just was not built as strong as the RTV. However, I'm considering selling the two Honda Pilots I have and getting one of those Rangers. My wife is convinced I'm nuts. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif My theory is that we can use the Ranger for fun and it also can do some work, whereas the Pilots are strickly for fun. Now, if I could just get the Ranger to run 70 mph and take the jumps like the Pilots... )</font>

/ Cub 4x2 Big Country #14  
All the ones we have sold have done great. No problems.