Cub Cadet 7235 Rear Hydraulics

/ Cub Cadet 7235 Rear Hydraulics #1  

powerstf

Looking to add rear hydraulic lines to my Cub Cadet 7235 for a backhoe but can't find any info. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks

/ Cub Cadet 7235 Rear Hydraulics #2  
Looking to add rear hydraulic lines to my Cub Cadet 7235 for a backhoe but can't find any info. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks
Start by downloading the shop manual

Manual

In section 4 last page there is a drawing of the hydraulic block showing where a line to feed an external circuit can be connected. I marked up the drawing.

forum cub Cadet 7000 series block.jpg

The selector lever on the block has to be moved to direct flow to these external circuits

P marked with orange arrow would be the supply to an external circuit.
Depending upon the type of circuit you would use port T or connect into Port C using a tee fitting

Since your interest is in supplying a backhoe valve, use port P as the IN on the BH valve and Tee into port C for the Tank port on the BH valve

Dave M7040

Last edited:
   / Cub Cadet 7235 Rear Hydraulics
Start by downloading the shop manual

Manual

In section 4 last page there is a drawing of the hydraulic block showing where a line to feed an external circuit can be connected. I marked up the drawing.

View attachment 693992

The selector lever on the block has to be moved to direct flow to these external circuits

P marked with orange arrow would be the supply to an external circuit.
Depending upon the type of circuit you would use port T or connect into Port C using a tee fitting

Since your interest is in supplying a backhoe valve, use port P as the IN on the BH valve and Tee into port C for the Tank port on the BH valve

Dave M7040
Thank you very much. I appreciate it.