Cup holder

/ Cup holder #1  

Kep1a

Bronze Member
Tractor
Montana 2840
I kept looking for a good solution for a cup holder for my 40oz thermal bottle and could not find any solution for my thermal mug.

I then stumbled on this ant it was perfect! It sticks to my FEL mount and is both easy to use and out of the way. Here in Tucson hydration is so important.

GYM ADKT Magnetic Water Bottle Holder
Cup Holder

/ Cup holder #2  
I found one on TYM Custom, that hooks into FEL frame, to give joy a gr. Handle, and a cup holder.

/ Cup holder #3  
I used the top to one of the Frontier document holders. Just put a bolt through one side into a hole already there on the FEL tower.

/ Cup holder
Take a look at the link and I think you will be suprised at how innovative and simple this solution is. I was amazed at how well it works.

/ Cup holder
I have used this for three road maintenance sessions and can honestly say that I love this thing. I will post pictures later but I can honestly say I'm a lover of this hydration product!

/ Cup holder #6  
is it strong enough that a full 1 qt water bottle doesn't slide down when driving the tractor on a rough road?

/ Cup holder
yes I have a 40oz bottle that I use that works fine.

/ Cup holder #8  
Years ago (on this forum) I believe it was Mark Chalkley (MChalkley)....came up with a nifty idea.

Bought a "Big Gulp" (I think it was called) and used some kind of epoxy glue to glue some old and very strong PC hard drive magnets to the bottom of the cup. Now, it simply sticks on metal fenders.

/ Cup holder #9  
My experience with a magnetic cup holder (from Northern Tool or Tractor Supply, I think) was not good. The cup holder is made from a durable rubber-like material but the magnets would not hold onto any if my tractor metal, including the fenders. So I drilled a hole in the holder and mounted it to the engine cowling (cover) between my legs using one of the top screw holes. It has held fine for 3 years now.

/ Cup holder #10  
Years ago (on this forum) I believe it was Mark Chalkley (MChalkley)....came up with a nifty idea.

Bought a "Big Gulp" (I think it was called) and used some kind of epoxy glue to glue some old and very strong PC hard drive magnets to the bottom of the cup. Now, it simply sticks on metal fenders.
Yes, I remember the famous "Chalkley Cup". Wasn't that close to 20 years ago?