Cup holder

/ Cup holder #11  
Yes, I remember the famous "Chalkley Cup". Wasn't that close to 20 years ago?

Stop aging us....

:oops:

But yes, it was quite a while ago.

I didn't have a tractor back then (was looking) but I DID use my wife's uncle's tractor to cut the farm (he lives next door and was 1/2 his farm).

The fenders on the IH 444 didn't really allow a flat surface so I never tried the idea. Today I've got an IH 1066 that DOES have flat fenders and think about it nearly every time I'm out however, I just hydrate & go do my stuff. It's nice to just come home during day even if to just get a drink.

Still......I DO keep remembering that and have some old HD magnets so I might make one at some point, out of respect to those who tried it, if nothing else.

/ Cup holder #12  
I'm cheap and repurpose stuff for use on my old working tractors and lawnmowers.

Attachments

• KIMG0705.JPG
    KIMG0705.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 192
  • KIMG0706.JPG
    KIMG0706.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 192
  • KIMG0707.JPG
    KIMG0707.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
  • KIMG0709.JPG
    KIMG0709.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 199
   / Cup holder #13  
I love the coffee can/jug idea. Bolted, I assume.

/ Cup holder #14  
Last edited:
   / Cup holder
Well I can honestly say this works great it has some sticky material on the inside so the bottle won't slip. It is adjustable for bottle size and will not fall off my loader mount even when I bang it with my knee. It just yields to my knee and snaps back into place. The strap makes it easy to securely grab it with no risk of dropping it when pulling it away from my loader. Here is southern AZ hydration is so important.

/ Cup holder #17  
I kept looking for a good solution for a cup holder for my 40oz thermal bottle and could not find any solution for my thermal mug.

I then stumbled on this ant it was perfect! It sticks to my FEL mount and is both easy to use and out of the way. Here in Tucson hydration is so important.

GYM ADKT Magnetic Water Bottle Holder
Cup Holder

Well I can honestly say this works great it has some sticky material on the inside so the bottle won't slip. It is adjustable for bottle size and will not fall off my loader mount even when I bang it with my knee. It just yields to my knee and snaps back into place. The strap makes it easy to securely grab it with no risk of dropping it when pulling it away from my loader. Here is southern AZ hydration is so important.

Thanks for sharing that link. I just added it to my Christmas list.

/ Cup holder #18  
I got this one.. On my Workmaster 40 it fits perfectly in the back left corner behind the seat. Holds a quart metal thermos easily, and probably would hold something quite a bit bigger. I put a bulky sock over the thermos to increase insulation and snug it up in the thing. The magnets are pretty strong, but I wouldn't try to use it unless the bottom was on something solid. It also worked in a corner of the floor, against one of the fenders, and might well on other tractors.

Last edited:
   / Cup holder #20  
How about a big piece of pipe or pvc pipe
put a cap on the bottom and one for the
top and get it big enough to put some insulation
in it to help keep hot or cold what your drinking
and attach where ever you can or have space
I have a cup holder on both sides of my tractor

willy
+