CX2510 power increase

/ CX2510 power increase #1  

nknelsen

Silver Member
Tractor
CX2510 with FEL
Curious to see if anyone knows of a way to extract a little more power from a CX2510?

I love the machine and it's definitely powerful enough, but it seems like it would benefit from another 5 HP.

I know the emissions requirements are such that the engine is kept under 25hp.

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

/ CX2510 power increase #2  

Same engine

/ CX2510 power increase #3  
Sufficient tractor weight is more important for most tractor applications than increased tractor horsepower.

Are your rear tractor tires filled 50% to 75% with liquid?

Loading the rear tires is something you can do yourself. If your tractor is in Florida water is fine.

Last edited:
   / CX2510 power increase
Sufficient tractor weight is more important for most tractor applications than increased tractor horsepower.

Loading the rear tires is something you can do yourself. If your tractor is in Florida water is fine.

Your T-B-N PROFILE shows your tractor as a CS2410. If that is not correct, please update your T-B-N PROFILE with the correct tractor brand and model so we are not confused.
Just sold my CS2410. Great machine and it had lots of power, nothing slowed it down. I've just purchased a larger CX2510 and it has a Bigger engine then the CS2410 but an identical power rating.

I find this tractor is very slightly underpowered. Not enough of a problem to spend a lot of money on. But if it's a simple process to add 5 hp then I'm in. I don't care about the warranty. I'm more interested in speaking with someone with direct knowledge of a way to power up a CX2510 safely.

I'll change my profile to reflect the new machine.

/ CX2510 power increase
I would believe that from a Dealer perspective this would be considered highly unethical if not downright illegal to be helping people evade emissions laws. As professionals they could be held accountable.

Am I wrong?

/ CX2510 power increase #7  
Last edited:
   / CX2510 power increase

I haven't and won't be filling my rear tires. I have built an awesome adjustable weight system for the 3 point hitch for loader work in the event that I might need more weight for traction and safety, this tractor is also much heavier then the CS2410 and i simply haven't needed the rear weights while using the loader. And the bucket on the CX2510 isnt much bigger then the CS2410 bucket and This tractor is already heavy enough to be using to cut my grass, especially with the industrial tires as opposed to the Turf tires that I had on the SCUT. My land is very soft and muddy in the spring.

/ CX2510 power increase #9  
? Anybody?