DANGER FAULT in towable ATV backhoe

/ DANGER FAULT in towable ATV backhoe
With bearings run dry like that (quite incredible really!), I would expect the bearing races in the hub to be damaged as well. Not shown in the video, did you replace them? If not, damaged races will likely cause the new bearings to fail.

Yes and this happens even new machines too...

Bearing races are machining on inner wheels centre, gladly they are not damages yet otherwise I have to change they too..

It was a surprise to see this topic, as the other day I made review of the same towable backhoe.
It may be intrersting for someone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqlj...VuVzCBbQP4&annotation_id=annotation_956691069
By the way. what is the price of this machine in Finland?

Firstly, nice preview. :thumbsup:

I have own this backhoe almost year and a half now and You can find My digging videos on My channel.

Without extra buckets this cost in Finland about 4000 € ( 4400 USD ).

/ DANGER FAULT in towable ATV backhoe #14  
Firstly, nice preview. :thumbsup:

I have own this backhoe almost year and a half now and You can find My digging videos on My channel.

Without extra buckets this cost in Finland about 4000 € ( 4400 USD ).

Thanks! I also watched your videos liked them and subscribed to your channel.
As to the backhoe I was really suprised by its digging capability.

Thanks! I also watched your videos liked them and subscribed to your channel.
As to the backhoe I was really suprised by its digging capability.

Thank You, I did same for Your channel !

This backhoe have more power than You first thinking of and it is surprised Me many time... and My videos watchers too... :)

You seems to be new member, Welcome to this forum enjoy and I looking for chat more with You in future. :welcome:

/ DANGER FAULT in towable ATV backhoe #17  
wheels bearings are ruined even new machines.!!

I do not know who made your towable digger, but I have noticed that made-in-China trailers you can
buy here in the US usually have very little grease in the bearings and/or the nuts are on too tight.

The last one I bought was new, and it had grease, but the nuts were WAY too tight.

Years ago, my brother had a hub fail on one of these Chinese trailers. No accident, thankfully, but
it did leave him stranded.

Even when I had a dual-axle trailer built for me, I checked all the bearings and readjusted them.
3 were too loose, and one was too tight.

Your warning is a good one....all trailers should be checked when you buy them. New or used.

I do not know who made your towable digger, but I have noticed that made-in-China trailers you can
buy here in the US usually have very little grease in the bearings and/or the nuts are on too tight.

The last one I bought was new, and it had grease, but the nuts were WAY too tight.

Years ago, my brother had a hub fail on one of these Chinese trailers. No accident, thankfully, but
it did leave him stranded.

Even when I had a dual-axle trailer built for me, I checked all the bearings and readjusted them.
3 were too loose, and one was too tight.

Your warning is a good one....all trailers should be checked when you buy them. New or used.

Thank You, this digger and I think all backhoes what are this type is made in china, You maybe find backhoes with different colours and brand names but still same machine, this backhoes manufacturers are many in China if I understand correctly but quality seems to be same... I have got messages many peoples how owns this kind backhoe and all seems to be same problems...