Daughter got new vehicle...finally!

/ Daughter got new vehicle...finally! #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
A while ago I posted about my youngest's problem getting a three row SUV. She wanted a Toyota Sequoia but none were available. Finally got one ordered at a dealer four hours away. They picked it up Thursday. And are impressed with it. So am I. A very impressive vehicle. They got off from work Wednesday, drove four hours, spent the night, picked up vehicle the next morning, drove two hours, had a flat tire with a nail in it. LOL. I am still laughing about that.

Anyway they are home with the Sequoia and as I said above it is an impressive vehicle.

RSKY

/ Daughter got new vehicle...finally! #2  
A while ago I posted about my youngest's problem getting a three row SUV. She wanted a Toyota Sequoia but none were available. Finally got one ordered at a dealer four hours away. They picked it up Thursday. And are impressed with it. So am I. A very impressive vehicle. They got off from work Wednesday, drove four hours, spent the night, picked up vehicle the next morning, drove two hours, had a flat tire with a nail in it. LOL. I am still laughing about that.

Anyway they are home with the Sequoia and as I said above it is an impressive vehicle.

RSKY

Hard to beat Toyota/Lexus reliability.
Good for them.

Nail is a bummer way to start!

/ Daughter got new vehicle...finally! #3  

RSKY
It is an impressive vehicle.

I've got to ask, how much did it run them for a brand new one?

4 wheel drive? Gas or gas / electric?

What kind of gas mileage on the way back?

Did they change the tire themselves? (just curious about any PITA factor). I just keep a small hydraulic jack my PITA truck and Pilot for tire changes.

/ Daughter got new vehicle...finally!
As the tire went flat she said they were close to a "good ole boy" tire shop and the "good ole boy" had them back on the road in a very short time. I am afraid to ask how much the Sequoia cost. She did say that the dealer didn't tack on extra costs like some of the others tried. So I figure it was list price. Around here the Toyota dealers have no new vehicles on the lot. Salesman at one said that everything coming off the trucks was already sold.

It is a four wheel drive with towing package. He will use it to pull a trailer with a 40-hp Kioti. She said the dealer told her that the gas mileage would get up to 23-mpg after a couple thousand miles. Think they got around 20 on the way back. And I believe all the Sequoias are hybrid now.

Very impressive vehicle. Not what I would have looked at but with a third child on the way in two months they needed the room and they can afford it. We will trade in a year or so and will have to get something bigger as we will have five grands to haul around. Or maybe not, the oldest will be fourteen in a couple months and Granna and Granddaddy are not as cool as they used to be. Seems like boys are the main interest now.

RSKY