day started out with a bang

/ day started out with a bang
good one creekbend,safe-lite just finished replacing window,they did a good job.

/ day started out with a bang #12  
I have had this happen twice to my garage.Grouse in the fall when they are eating grapes.Both times the birds were dead at the far end of the garage....24 ft.

/ day started out with a bang #14  
Should see what a Goose or Pelican will do to a air plane. Even smaller birds such as Seagulls will do heavy damage, and ya pretty yucky prying dried bird innards/guts/feathers out of the insides of a wing (where is the BARF Smiley.)

Seen a Turkey smash thru car windshield at 35 or 40mph. lady driving was OK went into Passenger seat and destroyed the seat (car was heavily FUBARed) inside.
mark

/ day started out with a bang #15  
I had a grouse fly fullbore into my shop trough the open 20x14 overhead door and out trough a 3x4' doublepane window in the rear only to break its neck in the process,it did not harm the window

/ day started out with a bang #16  
I read this a few days ago and low and behold last night my wife was in the kitchen and I heard a big thump and the wife screamed. We had two mallard drakes fighting over a hen. All three flew into our windows.(4- 4'x6' more like a window wall). My wife, daughter and I stood on the other side of the windows and watched the drakes fight on our front deck for at least 10 minutes. I thought they were going to kill each other!! The hen was trying to get away and the drakes kept her in the middle.

I am glad they did not break the glass. We have birds hit the windows all the time but these were the largest birds to hit so far.