dduhhh

/ dduhhh #1  

s1120

Veteran Member
Tractor
87 Ingersoll 444, 84 Ingersoll224/'44 GreavlyL/60'sGreavlyL/49 Ford 8N
Ok, I feel dumb. I have been looking every were, and I cant find it. How do you put the little tractors my your name?

Paul Bradway

/ dduhhh #2  
Paul -

First, you need an image... and then you need to upload it somewhere. You can attach it to a post, and then it will be stored on our server. To get the URL of the image, right click on the attachment link and select 'copy shortcut'. Then, go to http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/editbasic.pl and paste the image URL into the 'signature' box. To display it as an image, use the [image] markup tag found in the FAQ.

msig.gif

/ dduhhh #3  
Hey, Paul, don't feel stupid - join the club /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif!

With the blessings of RobS, Harv, and MarkChalkley, I copied a signature gif and edited it for myself.

See this message --- it's actually the middle of another thread

<font color=green>mark</font color=green>
18-26750-markcg2000.gif

/ dduhhh #4  
I am going to try this.

/ dduhhh #5  
It did not work I could not find the Attach option and I am using Communicator 4.72.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by roysallis on 01/15/01 08:10 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

/ dduhhh #6  
Roy -

When you are on the preview post screen, you should see "You may attach a file if you like (no bigger than 200000 bytes please)." and below that a text box, with a 'Browse..." button to the right. It works fine for me in Netscape 4.7...

msig.gif

/ dduhhh #7  
Thanks, I think I have it figured out with the help of Mark and Debbie. I just need to get my signature stored somewhere. I am working on that.